90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y’all ain’t even do the math on how broke Robert is.

he’s in central Florida and couldn’t afford a flight to DR+hotel and meals. He drove his ass to Miami got the cheapest DR cruise he could find since cruises give room and meals. The cruise stopped in DR for 8hrs he got his ass off And chilled with Annie then left. That’s broke boy shyt to the 1000th degree.

Ezra

Daps
Not only is Jasmin not attracted to Blake, there is not a single thing about him she likes. Hate's his friends, hates his clothes, hates his music, hates his drinking.

She can't even feign affection towards him. Blake is caught up in that IG lifestyle and just wants arm candy to make him look good. It's clear he dont care about the rest either.

Now that I think about it, they're kind of perfect for each other.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Mike could've left like a G. But had to ask for a hug. I know he misses that quim. So I bet he'll be talking to her soon.

I fast forward Jasmin and Blake's scenes. It's clear she doesn't like him let alone love him. I don't see any chemistry between them at all.

The Coloniser should leave. He's p*ssywhipped. He should have smashed and dashed. Tania was honest though. Some women feel like this, get married to their second or third choice and the husband is none the wiser.

Yeah cause thats the best Mike has probably ever smashed. The thing is she's not even in her prime years and he's whipped :snoop:

He has no idea he's her clean up man/support/"good man"

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Put all my notes and breakdowns in a spoiler :lolbron:, enjoy

Anyone else get a vibe that Jasmine don't wanna be seen with Blake? :patrice:
Also, Blake has no backbone.
This woman is basically using him as a stepping stone to living in LA and being with her sister.
And why is she talking about, "for work I can do social media, but no 9-5 job" Why do women persist on thinking that social media in a fukking job/career?! :mindblown:

Tania is the type of woman that tries to talk to me at a party or lounge and I give her the, "I'm sorry do you know the wifi password here?" :unimpressed:
Also, she looks like the type that loves constant drama, creates drama from out of nowhere.

And this bird dead ass set up an "astrology appointment".....this bird gets hustled at every corner, got dayumn :mindblown:
That lady probably charged them $100 for 25 mins of skype.

:russ: @ Angela barreling into the US embassy trying to "get answers"..they probably hit her with, "Maam, :gucci: do you understand that we have more pressing matters to deal with at the moment than your goofy engagement"
Is it just me or does Angela look like a bad guy from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? :mjtf:
YO that scene in the Nigerian shop had me howling, with the microwave. Michael adding shyt, on some "well if I cant make it to America i'll have her buy me shyt here :lolbron:"

Robert is a fool, is slow as fukk, and him and his brother have no game. His brother got 7 kids, Robert got 5? :shaq2:

I'll give it to Anny for being 31 with no kids :salute:

:mjlol:@ the big tall cac having a crazy uncle who looks like he just came back from Vietnam

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Maybe its just me but Jasmine is repulsive, let me put this pic in a spoiler
ZIdASSY.png

1Sp1VeD.jpg

And let me throw in this pic just for fukkery/jokes :lolbron:

3i8PE3F.jpg

Daps
Maybe its just me but Jasmine is repulsive, let me put this pic in a spoiler
ZIdASSY.png

1Sp1VeD.jpg

And let me throw in this pic just for fukkery/jokes :lolbron:

3i8PE3F.jpg
:russ:

Black people are so direct and straight forward. He was like, “You’re not getting any younger.”
:manny:

Jasmine and her sister look like they had face transplants.