90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
wp5sj6gsc0c41.jpg

25ne86.jpg

:dead:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Put all my notes and breakdowns in a spoiler :lolbron:, enjoy

Anyone else get a vibe that Jasmine don't wanna be seen with Blake? :patrice:
Also, Blake has no backbone.
This woman is basically using him as a stepping stone to living in LA and being with her sister.
And why is she talking about, "for work I can do social media, but no 9-5 job" Why do women persist on thinking that social media in a fukking job/career?! :mindblown:

Tania is the type of woman that tries to talk to me at a party or lounge and I give her the, "I'm sorry do you know the wifi password here?" :unimpressed:
Also, she looks like the type that loves constant drama, creates drama from out of nowhere.

And this bird dead ass set up an "astrology appointment".....this bird gets hustled at every corner, got dayumn :mindblown:
That lady probably charged them $100 for 25 mins of skype.

:russ: @ Angela barreling into the US embassy trying to "get answers"..they probably hit her with, "Maam, :gucci: do you understand that we have more pressing matters to deal with at the moment than your goofy engagement"
Is it just me or does Angela look like a bad guy from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? :mjtf:
YO that scene in the Nigerian shop had me howling, with the microwave. Michael adding shyt, on some "well if I cant make it to America i'll have her buy me shyt here :lolbron:"

Robert is a fool, is slow as fukk, and him and his brother have no game. His brother got 7 kids, Robert got 5? :shaq2:

I'll give it to Anny for being 31 with no kids :salute:

:mjlol:@ the big tall cac having a crazy uncle who looks like he just came back from Vietnam

:russ: I forgot about Michael trying to add shyt to the cart at the store. Like a damn kid trying to slide a chocolate bar to the cashier. If ANYBODY deserves to get that green card it’s him. He been putting up with this cave beast forever. His friends and family stay clowning him but he keep going.

Daps
Y’all ain’t even do the math on how broke Robert is.

he’s in central Florida and couldn’t afford a flight to DR+hotel and meals. He drove his ass to Miami got the cheapest DR cruise he could find since cruises give room and meals. The cruise stopped in DR for 8hrs he got his ass off And chilled with Annie then left. That’s broke boy shyt to the 1000th degree.

Listen...

Robert sold that broad a dream. Son is in his 40s and his chapter has been written. The boy is woefully broke with lots of kids. Annie ain’t asking much...The bytch would be set with Marshall’s honestly. She better roll out while she can

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That bytch is crazy & sounds mad fake :mjlol:

“You’re such a handsome beautiful man, you good man”

:mjlol:

She really tryna that kid.
Who was it that foreign women have crazy game. @Hennessypapi
This is it, she's straight suckering and buttering this dude up, after telling him she didnt love him.

Daps
Oh yeaaaaaaa one...more...thing

Juliana is the young hot foreign model type white boys spill blood over. I hope for his sake Michael’s paper is legit because that young girl is getting hip to the America game day by day AND they are too close to NY where the Wall St hawnkeys will gladly cover the spread

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Listen...

Robert sold that broad a dream. Son is in his 40s and his chapter has been written. The boy is woefully broke with lots of kids. Annie ain’t asking much...The bytch would be set with Marshall’s honestly. She better roll out while she can
You got his brother cosigning his bullshyt. After she said he lied to her about only having 3 kids, and he really had 5. His brother said you sound like you complain a lot. :mjlol: Mind you, dude don’t have nothing. Robert is just a bummy dude who kept spreading his seed. I won’t feel sorry for her if she ends up his sixth baby mama (even if she marries him). He is painfully dumb. It’s not even like he’s a really good looking dude to where maybe you could tolerate it.

Daps
You got his brother cosigning his bullshyt. After she said he lied to her about only having 3 kids, and he really had 5. His brother said you sound like you complain a lot. :mjlol: Mind you, dude don’t have nothing. Robert is just a bummy dude who kept spreading his seed. I won’t feel sorry for her if she ends up his sixth baby mama (even if she marries him). He is painfully dumb. It’s not even like he’s a really good looking dude to where maybe you could tolerate it.

Bro jumped out the window hating trying to shape a narrative

“I’m looking out for my brother”

Annie in her current state has good qualities

Cute
No kids
Likes kids
Likes to fukk
Wants to fukk other girls with her man

Wha? She’s at fault too because she flat out wasn’t on top of her game from the start. Robert screams Brooklyn nikka who got priced out so he down South barely getting by. She should have understood this guy was poor

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bro jumped out the window hating trying to shape a narrative

“I’m looking out for my brother”

Annie in her current state has good qualities

Cute
No kids
Likes kids
Likes to fukk
Wants to fukk other girls with her man

Wha? She’s at fault too because she flat out wasn’t on top of her game from the start. Robert screams Brooklyn nikka who got priced out so he down South barely getting by. She should have understood this guy was poor
Anny should've known when his BROKE ass couldn't afford to book a damn hotel in the DR.:laff::laff::laff:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Y’all ain’t even do the math on how broke Robert is.

he’s in central Florida and couldn’t afford a flight to DR+hotel and meals. He drove his ass to Miami got the cheapest DR cruise he could find since cruises give room and meals. The cruise stopped in DR for 8hrs he got his ass off And chilled with Annie then left. That’s broke boy shyt to the 1000th degree.
A damn plane ticket from the Orlando airport to EITHER Punta Cana or the capital is no more than 380 usd. Tickets do NOT go above 400 usd. Men like Robert are why fathers are so overprotective and picky. Heck bummmy clowns like him are why arranged marriages exist.