90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did Robert just agree with his brother speculating his fiance may have been a prostitute?
full

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I hit the :snoop: when this niigga Mike asked her to walk him to the gate and give him a hug... High powered simpery at its finest. You walk away from the broad in ya feelings, after she showed you what she was about, then you ask her to walk you to the gate and then for a hug? I would have left that broad in the cab once I got to the airport... :scust:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I hit the :snoop: when this niigga Mike asked her to walk him to the gate and give him a hug... High powered simpery at its finest. You walk away from the broad in ya feelings, after she showed you what she was about, then you ask her to walk you to the gate and then for a hug? I would have left that broad in the cab once I got to the airport... :scust:

lol I’m glad she walked away. He don’t need that crazy bytch. Go fix your debt and keep hittin the gym.

Daps
I think initially Blake was trying to bag the sister, the sister put him on to jasmin, the sister told jasmin to make it work so she could come over here & do ig model shyt.

:jbhmm:

I think they wanted her to find the most gullible man that was closest to the sister. He said Jasmin hit him up on the dating app. That wasn’t a coincidence.