90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once you start the frugal train, you can’t stop. :wow:
Counting the amount of Cheerios, toilet paper squares and begging you're neighbors for left over food?
db39e31455c10f18d38b415d5a80a8ce.png

Even homeless people aren't that cheap. Them kids are gonna have to be committed when they get older.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Those Nigerians were scamming the hell out of Angela. The only reason he was trying to sell her a microwave for $95 was because she is American.

And how can Jasmin’s sister afford to live in a nice place like that? She has to have roommates.

That's her "In Call" location:pachaha:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl watches this show and now I got sucked into watching this too. This is my recap based off only watching 3 episodes

For the couple with the DR girl, obviously the guy catfished his life. He can afford to fly to DR but buys his stuff from a thrift store. She wanted a come up and this ain’t it lol. He was probably hoping that she would just marry him so she can become a citizen and he can have him a banging wife. He better take some blue pills and hit as much as possible because she ain’t coming back.

The rapper guy and girlfriend: so he brings her over but can’t live with her because his parents are religious and don’t believe in living together before marriage. I was told he moved her out of his sisters house :mindblown:. So yeah she should have went to the friends party but she’s not wrong for feeling a way for expecting things to be one way and he flipping it another way.

White guy and Ukrainian girl: I think that’s the case where the girl wants a dominant man and he’s not that. To his credit he didn’t give in to her. Glad she gave him back the ring but when she threw it at his suitcase that’s a wrap. No coming back from that one :camby:

Tania and South African Guy: She went to another country for 30 days during their 90 days and had the nerve to put a guy on video chat, :camby:. Throw her in the bushes

Nigerian and white lady -The embassy saw through that scam lol. Actually everyone in Nigeria does. No one believes you want to marry her and have kids with her. Smash a few more times and send her on a way. Maybe next time try to find someone not in their 50s.:camby:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My girl watches this show and now I got sucked into watching this too. This is my recap based off only watching 3 episodes

For the couple with the DR girl, obviously the guy catfished his life. He can afford to fly to DR but buys his stuff from a thrift store. She wanted a come up and this ain’t it lol. He was probably hoping that she would just marry him so she can become a citizen and he can have him a banging wife. He better take some blue pills and hit as much as possible because she ain’t coming back.

He couldn't even afford a flight to DR; he only connected with her for a few hours cause he was on a cruise that happened to stop in DR

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Mike could've left like a G. But had to ask for a hug. I know he misses that quim. So I bet he'll be talking to her soon.

I fast forward Jasmin and Blake's scenes. It's clear she doesn't like him let alone love him. I don't see any chemistry between them at all.

The Coloniser should leave. He's p*ssywhipped. He should have smashed and dashed. Tania was honest though. Some women feel like this, get married to their second or third choice and the husband is none the wiser.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I think they’re lying about his age. I refuse to believe this man is younger than 45/50 years old.

No way in hell he is in his 30s. He has the personality of glue and the face of a grandpa...

They really have to check the authenticity of those Turkish birth records :pachaha:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Also, I won't fault anybody for not liking rap music. If it's not your thing then it's just not. Buuuuuut if that's your future husband you better be out there like it's a damn one woman mosh pit supporting me bytch.

Especially if that shyt is putting food on your table...