90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
:dead: Holy shyt, Tania's friends are LSA feminist posters.....

Dude needs to run!!!!!!!!!!
I like her friends! I think they’re just eating the bullshyt Tania is feeding them about her relationship. Something tells me that group of women wouldn’t be laughing at Sinjin if they knew Tania could barely afford to bring him to America and provide them their own home so she could go bang men in Costa Rica.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can yall imagine being with a woman who has that crazy Ukrainian/Eastern Europe accent? :picard:

This woman sounds like the bad guys in 007 Goldeneye :picard:

edit: Situation must be dire out there in Nigeria, Michael was legit bawling his eyes out
GZUTdpa.png

This dude legit was having a hard time breathing, just absolutely lost it
tF0qn7a.png

Of course Angela lit a cigarette
TbHv6wM.png

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I like her friends! I think they’re just eating the bullshyt Tania is feeding them about her relationship. Something tells me that group of women wouldn’t be laughing at Sinjin if they knew Tania could barely afford to bring him to America and provide them their own home so she could go bang men in Costa Rica.
:ohhh:

Tania is probably selectively telling her friends one thing, when the reality is something else.

She's a horrible and selfish person.

Definitely the type of woman I'd avoid.
She’s an idiot she said you lose half your eggs when you turn 30 so he better crack them :mjlol:she claim to be an activist but brought over an entire Boer. :mjlol: She failed to tell him they was gone live in a she-shed next to her mamas house and didn’t bother to clean it. She told him not to expect it. Now she’s in Costa Rica flapping them titties around every man but the Boer. :mjlol:Her mother appears to be a hard worker so her laziness must’ve come from somewhere.
Man you can't tell me she aint hook up with someone while she was down there.

She seems like the type that is open to "anything" prior to marriage.
Mean, nasty, and bad bodied....

I’m not gonna lie... this bytch is getting away with a double standard like a mug...

If any man were to bring a woman over here to a shed, force them into manual labor, have them living in hoarding conditions, then leave them with no money so you can go galavant on the beach sucking some random off it would be considered spousal abuse.

She needs to be called out on this shyt. This is fukked up as all get out.

Then the mom is bytching about some cake and liquor... :hhh:

after all the shyt y’all put him through you can at least open up the fridge to the man... where is he going to get money to buy liquor...
:salute: it needed to be said.

No amount of
full

can make up for how crappy she is as a partner.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That "herbal healing classes" bullshyt is something the locals down in Costa Rica "teach" to the tourists/foreigners as a tourist hustle.

You know like when you visit Times Square and them cats be hustling those "new york tours" that cost $225 per head.

This bish learned to mash up mint leaves and use it on a small cut, cost her $4500 :mjlol:

And yeah....the salsa instructor got in them guts :mjlol:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That "herbal healing classes" bullshyt is something the locals down in Costa Rica "teach" to the tourists/foreigners as a tourist hustle.

You know like when you visit Times Square and them cats be hustling those "new york tours" that cost $225 per head.

This bish learned to mash up mint leaves and use it on a small cut, cost her $4500 :mjlol:

And yeah....the salsa instructor got in them guts :mjlol:
nikka wtf is a herbal healing class. I called BS right away. :dead:

I was like that isn't a thing. It sounds like pure quackery too.:deadmanny:

I wish I would deal with a woman like that, I'd cut her so quick :whew:

Women who know me, already know how I feel about horoscopes and astrology :mjpls:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Can yall imagine being with a woman who has that crazy Ukrainian/Eastern Europe accent? :picard:

This woman sounds like the bad guys in 007 Goldeneye
:picard:

edit: Situation must be dire out there in Nigeria, Michael was legit bawling his eyes out
GZUTdpa.png

tF0qn7a.png

TbHv6wM.png

"Da...come...we make baby and 6 months I am in the States. I will be good wife and you work..if not, we will feed you to the sharks Mr. Bond"

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
nikka wtf is a herbal healing class. I called BS right away. :dead:

I was like that isn't a thing. It sounds like pure quackery too.:deadmanny:

I wish I would deal with a woman like that, I'd cut her so quick :whew:

Women who know me, already know how I feel about horoscopes and astrology :mjpls:
It’s some Dr Sebi shyt.

Cant even name 10 elements off the periodic table but swear they know cures, the human body, and herbalism. :mjlol: Girl please, she’s probably in a sex tour/cult.

I thought she was Hispanic, why she being taught to dance salsa?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Could yall imagine this:

Yo babe...can you get me something for this migraine headache :birdman:

Sure :krs: Let me whip up a fennel, garlic, and yams medicinal formula I learned while in Costa Rica. After I mash it together you have to inhale for about 20-30 mins every hour , also spread some behind your ears for pressure relief :krs:

Bish just go in the bathroom and get me an advil :birdman:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Situation must be dire out there in Nigeria, Michael was legit bawling his eyes out

Idk why he wants to move to a racist nation. :mjlol:

His Nigerian friend was right when he said she's trashy. Idiot wanted to fight his friend over old white trash.
I'm surprised some people believe that crap. :picard:

The easiest way to a woman panties. :mjlol: