90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Blonde breh and that stiff faced chick boring as hell. She must be hella introverted goddamn. How she gonna be a stay at home mom when they ain’t got no damn kids lmao trying to finesse this fool. He said kids in 5 years maybe. Wtf she gonna be doing until then? I’m sick of them and the beekeepers. I would smash that crazy Ukraine chick and call out to the alien gods when I busted if I was that dude
Nah it aint that complex, she just don't like sisqo. Introverts come out their shell and become live for the right people.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Yep that rich cac definitely married a hooker he met off that board party. Y'all are right. :picard:

Her face reminds me of Eva Lovia. Is she still with the guy that didn't want to smash? I don't see any pics of him on her IG.
She does have her booking info listed though, JBO wolves need to contact her to see what she goes for :mjlit:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Her face reminds me of Eva Lovia. Is she still with the guy that didn't want to smash? I don't see any pics of him on her IG.
She does have her booking info listed though, JBO wolves need to contact her to see what she goes for :mjlit:

I must have mixed her up with the other Brazilian chick. My fault. :lolbron:

Yeah I’m surprised that gay cac didn’t smashed. You can tell she’s freak type. Is she the wifey? We all know the answer to that question :pachaha: