90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just saw the ep. at first i thought this season was gonna be :russell:, but tlc turned up the fukkery with that last ep :mjlol:

- ole boy from south africa came to america and getting treated like an indentured servant:russ:
- it looks like hes in the middle of no where, has no whip, and his girl’s mom stay with the :ufdup:if he triess to grab a drink or some cake :heh:

- meanwhile his fiance is “ studying” out In costa rica :deadmanny:
- ole boy shouldve been dip back to africa :dahell:
He might as well get on his:mjlit: tip and try to smash the mamma in the meantime:yeshrug:

- i was so :dead: when michael smacked that breh’s glasses into the bushes :russ:
- that guy with the dominican chick wasnt trying to gi to no strip club. He needed to save every dollar he got :lolbron:
- im waiting for the next ep when his sister hits his girl with the “ u know hes poor right:usure:
:laff:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
White African breh gotta boss up, take the L and leave. He’s getting treated like crap. Tania giving dodgy answers when her friends asked if she tells him that she dancing up on other men in Costa Rica. She tried to be slick and say “well he knows I love to dance”.
Dude just being a normal boyfriend checking up on his girl in a foreign country. All he’s asking for is a “goodnight, I made it back home safely” text dumb ass girl stop acting like he sweating you.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need Robert's baby mama on the show for the culture. Maybe if she runs off Anny then I can step in and save her.
:blessed:

Robert’s Criminal History & Arrests on 90 Day Fiancé | Heavy.com

According to Starcasm, a domestic violence case was filed on June 6, 2016 with Robert listed as the petitioner and Bryson’s mother as the respondent. Bryson’s mother was later arrested for domestic battery in November of 2016, the publication reports. Robert was named as a witness and victim in the case, according to the court documents.

Bryson’s mother, whose name is Susan according to the police report, allegedly pushed Robert several times when he wouldn’t allow her to enter his bedroom. The report also states that Susan “began to grab random items throughout the house and throw them on the ground, making a mess of the home.”

Although Robert refused to take pictures or write a statement, Susan reportedly “charged” at the responding police officer and began kicking him when he placed her in handcuffs. She was placed under arrest for domestic battery and battery on a law enforcement officer, according to the report.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never heard what she said but yea these people are terrible.

Why do you think Taina and her busted mother ain’t married?:mjgrin:

I’m hoping that South African cracker wife that smut. Especially those feminist hippy smuts. They get ran through everyday. Real nikkas know. :wow:

We need Robert's baby mama on the show for the culture. Maybe if she runs off Anny then I can step in and save her.
:blessed:

My nikka. You and a lot brehs in here know what’s up. Chicks like Anny too easy out here. I wouldn’t date her though. That broad too extra. :ehh:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
White African breh gotta boss up, take the L and leave. He’s getting treated like crap. Tania giving dodgy answers when her friends asked if she tells him that she dancing up on other men in Costa Rica. She tried to be slick and say “well he knows I love to dance”.
Dude just being a normal boyfriend checking up on his girl in a foreign country. All he’s asking for is a “goodnight, I made it back home safely” text dumb ass girl stop acting like he sweating you.

I thought that part was weird. Why is she bugging when all dude was doing is making sure she made it back in.

That was a normal relationship request. Especially when you are in separate countries. This bytch ain’t marriage material.

Dude needs to run

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Blonde breh and that stiff faced chick boring as hell. She must be hella introverted goddamn. How she gonna be a stay at home mom when they ain’t got no damn kids lmao trying to finesse this fool. He said kids in 5 years maybe. Wtf she gonna be doing until then? I’m sick of them and the beekeepers. I would smash that crazy Ukraine chick and call out to the alien gods when I busted if I was that dude