90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m so happy other heterosexual men have followed me in the joys of watching this show. It’s amazing tv cause of the complete shyt decisions people make.

Turkish CAC moms told dude we don’t want that far bytch or her 3 kids. Bring your ass back home now and come attend to these beehives. Then said you heard me? In hanging up. She got dude on a leash.

Finnish bytch is a cold c*nt. She thinks she’s going to skate on her looks but she’s truly grotesque in the face. She’s going to age horribly. Young Sammy Davis is a fool. These hipster blacks are a weird Bunch.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Number 1

1. that Brazilian prostitute was like:whew::myman: after that CAC said prenup is a no go I trust u

2. this fool Robert chick wants a threesome with another chick and doesn’t care if he’s not feeling it....this dude 40 years old and has a kid and think this fresh off the boat hot thot looking to take care of your kid

3. my boy from turkey finally told his parents about that chick 3 kids and they was like:birdman::mindblown::camby:get your ass back to turkey and dude told her what his family said and she was like what u going to do.. homie said I’m out bytch:steviej:

Daps
Mursel let that woman pay for the visa, introduce him to her children, then left because his family wouldn’t accept them.

And he’s old as hell to still be single in that culture, so you know he couldn’t get a woman in Turkey.

Blake is just happy to have a white woman who looks like that. There is no chemistry.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Tania and her parents are naturally messy as fukk. :dwillhuh:

Look at how cluttered they constantly keep their house. :dahell:

Mean, nasty, and bad bodied....

I’m not gonna lie... this bytch is getting away with a double standard like a mug...

If any man were to bring a woman over here to a shed, force them into manual labor, have them living in hoarding conditions, then leave them with no money so you can go galavant on the beach sucking some random off it would be considered spousal abuse.

She needs to be called out on this shyt. This is fukked up as all get out.

Then the mom is bytching about some cake and liquor... :hhh:

after all the shyt y’all put him through you can at least open up the fridge to the man... where is he going to get money to buy liquor...

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I’m so happy other heterosexual men have followed me in the joys of watching this show. It’s amazing tv cause of the complete shyt decisions people make.

Turkish CAC moms told dude we don’t want that far bytch or her 3 kids. Bring your ass back home now and come attend to these beehives. Then said you heard me? In hanging up. She got dude on a leash.

Finnish bytch is a cold c*nt. She thinks she’s going to skate on her looks but she’s truly grotesque in the face. She’s going to age horribly. Young Sammy Davis is a fool. These hipster blacks are a weird Bunch.

I spit out my water laughing ... I can’t unsee it...

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Mean, nasty, and bad bodied....

I’m not gonna lie... this bytch is getting away with a double standard like a mug...

If any man were to bring a woman over here to a shed, force them into manual labor, have them living in hoarding conditions, then leave them with no money so you can go galavant on the beach sucking some random off it would be considered spousal abuse.

She needs to be called out on this shyt. This is fukked up as all get out.

Then the mom is bytching about some cake and liquor... :hhh:

after all the shyt y’all put him through you can at least open up the fridge to the man... where is he going to get money to buy liquor...

Exactly

And mom complaining early in the morning about the liquor

Who having liquor at 8am

Ezra

Daps

Started watching this show a couple years ago w ole girl, then kept watching after we broke up but didnt want to tell anyone. Glad we have this thread :lolbron:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
shyt. If I was brought over to another country, to have my fiance leave for 2 weeks, and im left to do yard work and live in a shed - you best believe im adding whiskey to my coffee in the morning lol.

If I was him, I’d be planting seeds. Try to do some freelance work, make some side cash, Meet some women and secure my position in the US somehow.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe that Anny asked for a 3-some and Robert turned her down. Couldn't be me.
source.gif

Daps

Mursel (Turkish guy) is a weirdo. Someone online translated what he actually said to his mother. He made it seem like he just found out Anna had children, that’s why his mother told him to come home. He isn’t man enough to tell them he knew she had children. A few other Turkish speakers online confirmed that’s what he said.

And something is wrong with that man. Also, he cannot be 38. I refuse to believe that man is younger than 45 or 50. Anna is a loser and a bum for letting that man into her children’s lives.