90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tania look like she got body odor and she flabby as hell.

Hard pass
Mh68rmd.png

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@Elle Driver @Desirous @Giselle @Colicat yall need to comment on this :mjgrin:

What she did was fukked up. :hubie:

I don't want to hear shyt about men playing games and being poor communicators. Women do some vile shyt as well.
She’s an idiot she said you lose half your eggs when you turn 30 so he better crack them :mjlol:she claim to be an activist but brought over an entire Boer. :mjlol: She failed to tell him they was gone live in a she-shed next to her mamas house and didn’t bother to clean it. She told him not to expect it. Now she’s in Costa Rica flapping them titties around every man but the Boer. :mjlol:Her mother appears to be a hard worker so her laziness must’ve come from somewhere.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
This show is :hhh: personified. The dumbest people on television.

I don't understand how these idiots keep bringing "love" into the equation. If they kept it at a strict exchange of goods and services: "you, an attractive person, have to fukk me, a troll while cooking, cleaning, etc. In exchange, you get to move from your third-world shythole to a first-world shythole." Everybody's happy.

There's no shame in marrying for political or economic reasons; it's the basis for marriage in the vast majority of human history. But bringing over some hoe you've never actually met, and throwing around the word "love" in re: your relationship is as pathetic as falling for a stripper.

Daps
Big Mike over there using logic to explain potential religious scenarios to Natalie, and she’s acting crazy. This lets us know she’s not just in it for the green card. Women like that tend to hide the crazy for a while. The visa hasn’t even been approved yet.

Daps
Nigerian Michael put in all that work, and made himself look ridiculous on national tv, just to get denied the visa.

Angela going peak white with her “tax dollars” as her specific needs will always be fulfilled.

Connecticut Michael falling for the “Me just a poor innocent girl and I no understand pre nup” act.

TLC paid for the happy birthday royalties, for the cheapest couple. Anny wants to go to the streeep cluh, and dresses the way she does. He should have known what he was getting. This is what he deserves for proposing after being with a woman for one night.

Tania learning herbal remedies, and basically bullshytting in Costa Rica while her man is in her mother’s shed, pouring Jack Daniels in his coffee, and being a groundskeeper. Then her mother has the nerve to get mad that he drank it, as if he can get a job and pay for it, and as if he isn’t doing their yard work. They are terrible hosts!

Last edited: