90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
These foreign dudes are finding out first hand about American women.

You hate to see it.
:francis:

That’s the thing about Tania and the girl from the Ukraine. These joints have a pipeline dream about their “future” and they just see men as a part of it.

Ukraine chick don’t even like the cac, she just using him for his sperm and “nice / clean up man” personality. He was just the best she could do at her age, wasting her younger years with a rich husband who didn’t give a fukk about kids, but she ENJOYED the lifestyle.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt this brazilian chick just emotionally manipulated this old cac something @Serious :dwillhuh:

Can't believe how easy it was for her to talk dude into not doing a prenup.

His ex wife is about to pissed :wow:

I hope they get that interaction on camera :whew:

She's about to finesse captain flint for all he's got :wow:
I'll feel sorry for his kids when that happens but he deserves to get finessed for being so gullible

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Holy shyt this brazilian chick just emotionally manipulated this old cac something @Serious :dwillhuh:

Can't believe how easy it was for her to talk dude into not doing a prenup.

His ex wife is about to be pissed :wow:

I hope they get that interaction on camera :whew:
I haven't watched yet, but he not signing it?? :mjlol:

I told y'all she ain't stupid, she playing that innocent role with a baby voice but once she breaks it off and lawyers get involved she gonna turn into a demon in the courtroom and walk away with half. #Finesse2020