90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No lies told bossmon.
My brothers would go to Latin countries and fukk hoes while they are there. They run through hoes like Anny.
That wastemon from Florida didn't listen to his brethren when he warned him about Dominican hoes.
A man with a good career or money would take his bytch. He can't do anything about it.
He’s pretty much a bum from BK though. He tries to manipulate her. She not that much smarter than him either.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
No lies told bossmon.
My brothers would go to Latin countries and fukk hoes while they are there. They run through hoes like Anny.
That wastemon from Florida didn't listen to his brethren when he warned him about Dominican hoes.
A man with a good career or money would take his bytch. He can't do anything about it.

Real talk, I usually be with my wife when I'm watching this. She was asleep in the bed next to me, and when I saw how open Anny got off the strength of that apartment, I muttered to myself "Mane, I could take that broad, real talk", then realized my wife was laying there :russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Real talk, I usually be with my wife when I'm watching this. She was asleep in the bed next to me, and when I saw how open Anny got off the strength of that apartment, I muttered to myself "Mane, I could take that broad, real talk", then realized my wife was laying there :russ:
We all did. :whew:

Just for the weekend. I couldnt deal with her antics long term. :mjpls:

Daps
Hilarious that Angela thinks she has the right to have Michael here because she’s a tax payer, yet she supports Donald “No immigrants from shythole countries” Trump.

:stopitslime:
And I have a feeling his visa got denied, and she will probably vote Trump again. I think these immigration officers are seeing these clearly mismatched couples, and knowing there’s no way a young African man is in love with a fat white American woman. Azan’s visa with Nicole got denied too.

And it’s not just because Morocco is a Muslim country, because slow ass Mursel got approved from Turkey.

She wudnt smart enough to bag her a big baller.
I think she took the first guy that was willing to bring her over. She should have known he didn’t have money considering he just saw her on a stop on a cruise. He couldn’t even afford to buy a plane ticket, and get a hotel room for a week. I also think he lead her to believe he had more than what he has.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She aint big baller material though. She's smash and dash. :mjlit:

:patrice:Aside from arm candy what else does she offer. :jbhmm:
At least, that's why I wouldnt entertain her like that. :hubie:

That’s all she is bigmon. Just a chick to have fun with in the bed room and cook you some Spanish food.:wow:

You already know how the game is. :russ:

Lucky your wife didn’t hear you. :lolbron: