90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
I wonder what happened to the bee keepers baby father tho.

She said he hasn’t been involved, but was that after all three were born, because the oldest is a teen, and the youngest is 6, despite being big as hell for 6. The kids are clearly brown. I’m thinking Mexican or Native American.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would this fool pick some old ugly woman as his mediator? You know she was going to hate on your relationship with a younger woman. Just like his ex-wife did because she wants that money for herself. Why is this fool still cupcaking with his ex-wife anyway?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I bet there are woman who are saying Emily’s body looks good after the baby, and she doesn’t need to get back in shape, but those are the same women who gain weight, and gain some more, and one day they are FAT, and wonder how they got like that.

She says she wants to look good for her man.

:manny:

I’m not mad at that at all. The husband and wife should ALWAYS maintain their body for each other.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I bet there are woman who are saying Emily’s body looks good after the baby, and she doesn’t need to get back in shape, but those are the same women who gain weight, and gain some more, and one day they are FAT, and wonder how they got like that.

She says she wants to look good for her man.

:manny:
She doesn’t look bad for having a newborn, but she should still work it off. Anyone telling her different is cruel.

Daps
If there's anyone that's going to skate after the green card it's the Brazilian girl. If she wants to be independent go back to Brazil. She wasn't popping that shyt when she bought a car on dudes credit card.

You know she’s playing dumb about the pre-nup. Not knowing how to pronounce it was a dead giveaway. They met at a yacht party. That girl is not an international supermodel. He knows the deal, which is why he’s not comforting her at all. He’s willing to give her gifts, and a credit card, but she hasn’t been stacking cash, and I bet he doesn’t give her cash now that they are married.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Why would this fool pick some old ugly woman as his mediator? You know she was going to hate on your relationship with a younger woman. Just like his ex-wife did because she wants that money for herself. Why is this fool still cupcaking with his ex-wife anyway?
Facts. lol. Outside of the kids why is his ex wife in his damn business all the time?:heh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Angela’s grandkids live there because their mother is in prison for child molestation.

She had to give them a talk about a man being in the house, because she said they’ve never had a man in the house, which likely means even when they were with their mother, they never had a man around.

:snoop:
Yet she was able to keep popping mulatto babies out. :damn: