90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Breh she's mad, because she wants to fukk, and doesn't feel right doing it with no privacy from the boy....

nikka, he's bout to lose that chick so fast man....

I'd have been tempted to give that lil niigga some benadryl, put him in the living room for a couple hours and go to town lol

Sasha is an a$$hole, holy shyt.

He reminded me of the breh Alexei, them niiggas ain't got no filter

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Cheap men like him can suck away a female. Anny needs to be saved. At first glance they try and make her out to be that bad person. This is the time I actually encourage a rich simp to do some caping.

Real talk, it wouldn't even have to be a RICH simp... I think an average niigga who got his stuff together could save her... Niiggas will see how excited she was about an average apartment with a view of the pool and say "that's all it takes? Here I is" :cape:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Facts. lol. Outside of the kids why is his ex wife in his damn business all the time?:heh:

That’s what they do up there if the divorce was even half way amicable.

Having keys to the other’s houses and living down the road. These 2 actually live in the same part of Greenwich that I used to visit ( Cos Cob) so I know the type

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
The fat sister of the white chick who married the Russian dude already getting on my nerves. How you look and shape worse than your own mom?
:gucci:

She was hating. She’s fat so she wants her sister to be fat and not look better than her.

My former fat nikka eyes might be off, and the box was blurred, but wasn’t she putting a mountain of sugar on top of FROSTED mini wheats? I’d be offended by that shyt too

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Why are yall saying Anny needs to be saved?

She wanted a rich sponsor but ironically ended up with a bum
He wanted a submissive + low maintenance maid and sex slave but brought a high maintenance chick who's not afraid to call him out on his shyt

They're made for each other :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm just skimming through the ep ............

Brazilian girl does a great job acting dumb like she doesn't know whats going on. This is one situation where I'm siding with the ex wife here, she's the only one thinking. Brazilian said, "he doesn't tell me about business" Oh so now you wanna know about his businesses? I think she realizes that she got with this guy for money, and now that it's being taken away from her she tight.

Angela a whole mess, I couldn't live in that house for 1 hour :mjtf:

Yall know that entire house smell like cigs, kids gonna grow up sounding like Howlin Wolf :mjtf:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
BWuAFXk.jpg

She gonna be stepping out on this fool by next week :mjlol:
Anny be killing me, "why u pay that" :mjlol:

Yeah u bla bla bla on de phone :mjlol:

This fool was simping out on the phone talking bout apartments, cars, rents being paid :mjlol:

Anny smacking her hand on the piece of paper had me howlinggggggggggg :mjlol:

Daps
Yet she was able to keep popping mulatto babies out. :damn:
And there looks like at least 2 white kids, so you know there are multiple fathers. I think her other daughter has a child too, and that might be the white girl. Maybe she watches the white grandchild while her mother is at work.

Daps
I'm just skimming through the ep ............

Brazilian girl does a great job acting dumb like she doesn't know whats going on. This is one situation where I'm siding with the ex wife here, she's the only one thinking. Brazilian said, "he doesn't tell me about business" Oh so now you wanna know about his businesses? I think she realizes that she got with this guy for money, and now that it's being taken away from her she tight.

Angela a whole mess, I couldn't live in that house for 1 hour :mjtf:

Yall know that entire house smell like cigs, kids gonna grow up sounding like Howlin Wolf :mjtf:
The ex wife was smart enough to make sure she mentioned the kids when telling him about a prenup. That girl could walk away with all the money that is supposed to go to his kids, even if she doesn’t have any.

Daps
I'd have been tempted to give that lil niigga some benadryl, put him in the living room for a couple hours and go to town lol

He reminded me of the breh Alexei, them niiggas ain't got no filter

You mean Andrei?

Those Eastern Europeans are very cold, direct and to the point. They don’t understand white American political correctness and passive aggression. Even the women are cold like that. Look at Anfisa and Jasmin, this new girl with Blake, the blonde black man.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
You mean Andrei?

Those Eastern Europeans are very cold, direct and to the point. They don’t understand white American political correctness and passive aggression. Even the women are cold like that. Look at Anfisa and Jasmin, this new girl with Blake, the blonde black man.

Yep. Former coworker from Ukraine used to have the white chicks I worked with tight as hell. They hated taking conference calls with my team cause shorty was very direct .

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My girl be watching this shyt

The old butterball fat alcoholic cac and the chick from Thailand :mjlol:

The couple that is there friends(Young Black chick and old cac:francis:
)

The Dominican brah that's like 26 and the 46 old fat cac in GA :mjlol:

Pretty sure the dude from Spain with the 18 yr old cac in NH is going to kill her:francis:

The fat ass cac chick that looks like a large baby and the Moroccan dude:deadmanny:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reason these people get spouses from overseas is cause in America they are bottom tier in the dating pool. Even rich dude seems like a weirdo. He definitely has a fetish he’s getting filled.

No lies told bossmon.
My brothers would go to Latin countries and fukk hoes while they are there. They run through hoes like Anny.
That wastemon from Florida didn't listen to his brethren when he warned him about Dominican hoes.
A man with a good career or money would take his bytch. He can't do anything about it.