90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The early seasons had a genuine feel to the stories, this shyt has gone full dumb status and most of these stories are fabricated. The Chantel show flopped big time, I only watch YouTube clips cause the whole concept isn't worth sitting around watching for an hour.

Daps
The early seasons had a genuine feel to the stories, this shyt has gone full dumb status and most of these stories are fabricated. The Chantel show flopped big time, I only watch YouTube clips cause the whole concept isn't worth sitting around watching for an hour.

I didn’t realize The Chantel Show flopped. Where could I find the numbers on that?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Paul need to get a DNA test ASAP. Karrine out here being a thot

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Why this guy dont want to smash his hot Colombian? :gucci:

Cause he's

I haven't been watching like that, but I've seen some parts where she called him p#ssy, threw a drink in his face. When he was traveling, son was doing the most, putting some weird bags on his eyes so he wouldn't look tired from the trip. He ain't got backbone the first. Supposedly next week he's gonna try to help her pops castrate a bull :russ: