90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
At least Tarik got his girl. Has there been anyone more pathetic on these shows than Cesar?

Word? I didn't think he scooped her because of how painfully obvious she was making it that she was only tryna come to the States; she ain't even let him live that first night. Plus we only see him and his brother for that Pillow Talk show.

They need to just rename TLC the "90 Day Channel" lol

Daps
Caesar’s story has been exposed as being fake, but the fact he wanted people to think he’s that stupid, AND he really works at the nail salon is an L anyway.

The 19 year old white girl who suddenly become a Muslim, is getting played, and I think she is only doing this because she thinks it’s trendy.

Darcey lacks self awareness, and can’t see how stopping on the sidewalk to put heels on in the middle of the night, and constantly mentioning marriage to a man you just met for the first time is a turnoff.

The Angela/Michael situation seems like she has a fetish (and judging by the biracial grandchildren, so does her daughter) and views Michael as her Mandingo. But he slept in that car, so he’s willing to go the distance for that green card.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
That African family is about to scam the shyt out that white dude :dwillhuh:

Cesar is a grade A clown.....he’s a actor and he’s trying to get his clout up:bryan:look it up.....

Little Timmy ain’t bout that life:pachaha: that chick wants a boss to buy her nice shyt, but then throw her on the bed and go HAM on her box :steviej:. Tim got that ugly duck syndrome going on :scusthov:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This Other Way episode ....

Ole boy bring fat girl a cake to make up :pachaha:

The african girl doesnt want him to talk to her brother, but wants him to live w her brother while visiting :dwillhuh:

Why this guy dont want to smash his hot Colombian? :gucci:

The African Brother sounds like Scar “IT SEEMS TOU BE EYOU ARE TEH PROBLEM”

:mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That African family is about to scam the shyt out that white dude :dwillhuh:

Cesar is a grade A clown.....he’s a actor and he’s trying to get his clout up:bryan:look it up.....

Little Timmy ain’t bout that life:pachaha: that chick wants a boss to buy her nice shyt, but then throw her on the bed and go HAM on her box :steviej:. Tim got that ugly duck syndrome going on :scusthov:

Lookin like Jimmy Neutron. Instead of fukking her first night, he does facials

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y’all got me watched mg this damn show lol. People really do this shyt!?!? Flying across the world to live with a motherfucher? Smh. This woman flew to fukking Korea or wherever to live with a dude who lives in his parents in a little ass apartment, could’ve found a dude down the street for that bullshyt lol. This other fool got to use google translator to argue with his chick:mjlol: I ain’t never seen no shyt like this before!

Daps
Y’all got me watched mg this damn show lol. People really do this shyt!?!? Flying across the world to live with a motherfucher? Smh. This woman flew to fukking Korea or wherever to live with a dude who lives in his parents in a little ass apartment, could’ve found a dude down the street for that bullshyt lol. This other fool got to use google translator to argue with his chick:mjlol: I ain’t never seen no shyt like this before!

No chemistry at all between the white girl and Korean guy, and the Brazilian girl Karine really thought she hit the jackpot with an American white man, but he’s broke and a loser.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This Columbian chick is too much for ole boy. Wish it was me instead :ohlawd:
I would've tapped that on the first day. These Medellin women want to be dominated. I know because I fukked with a couple there.:wow:

If can't handle an American women then you not handling a back Medellin chick who wants a nikka to put her in her place.:wow: These White dudes think these Latinas are Asians lol.