90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
The nikka from Jacksonville North Carolina is straight pitiful. Used his rent money, bill money to take a trip to Cancun to meet with a Ukrainian bad chick only to find out she ain’t coming. :mjlol:
breh I'm saying... i finally caught up and I can't even stomach his scenes. dude is next level simp

Daps
The nikka from Jacksonville North Carolina is straight pitiful. Used his rent money, bill money to take a trip to Cancun to meet with a Ukrainian bad chick only to find out she ain’t coming. :mjlol:

I don’t know what’s worse, that he would actually do that, OR that it’s a fake story for tv, and he WANTS people to think he’s really that ridiculous.

:hula:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Colombian lady called this fool a p*ssy to his face, and in another scene threw a drink at him, basically said his body is trash. she keeps testing him and he keeps failing. I bet if he had gotten up and walked away when she called him a p*ssy and said "I'm getting on a plane, see ya" she would turn submissive real quick.

Whether the show is real or not is another story, but these fools have zero game. The early seasons had alot more truth behind the stories, TLC has gone full retard with the show now.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Colombian lady called this fool a p*ssy to his face, and in another scene threw a drink at him, basically said his body is trash. she keeps testing him and he keeps failing. I bet if he had gotten up and walked away when she called him a p*ssy and said "I'm getting on a plane, see ya" she would turn submissive real quick.

Whether the show is real or not is another story, but these fools have zero game. The early seasons had alot more truth behind the stories, TLC has gone full retard with the show now.

They just not gonna work out. She was throwing it at dude and immediately recognized he not on it like that. This shyt gotta be fake