90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh :dead: This Cesar cat Is what I picture a lot of these no nothing incels cats on coli. Probably fake but this shyt is still hilarious.
A lot of that behavior boils down to, "if I keep sending her money, she'll have to talk to me! :ooh:"

And then over time they start with the, "I love you" narrative because they've been talking and sending money for 3-4 years so they think it must be "love"

These incels don't realize that if they invested that same money in themselves they could land a decent woman.

Straight up bizarre behavior as far as I'm concerned.

:unimpressed:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Family Chantel tonight :noah:

90-day-fiance-chantel-plastic-surgery.jpg

Broad is too damn fine :damn:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I think this whole season fake. That white girl about to be jihadeed.

Cesar May be the lamest breh ever to be on screen.

I want Darcy to fail at everything in life. I hate that bytch.
The bytch who did my financing/ paperwork for my Lexus was a middle age broad who looked like her

fake ass ugly injected lips

Who finds those fake lips attractive I’ve never heard a guy say they like that shyt lol

Daps
I was heated when the first night they spent to get she’s like “my daughter sleeps in here”

My co worker had a bytch like that n the kid runs shyt

that could never be me.. I’d have to say this lil mfer is sleeping elsewhere tonight

That kid is big as hell still using a bottle, standing on kitchen counters, and sleeping in the bed with adults. She's a terrible mother, and you know the first kid's father is not in the picture to allow his daughter to sleep in the bed with a grown ass man, and move to another country.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Does Darcy got a booty? :patrice: Or is it the illusion of tight jeans and heels? :patrice:

Any who, this quote killed me from Darcy :mjlol: ...

I really need my sister to confirm that Tom and I are the right match.

So you need your sister to "confirm" that the man who you wanna get married to is right for you? Or you just wanna "show him off" and show your sister you're keeping up with her?

Of course she wants to change their vacation/travel plans. This woman can't even stick with her choice of cereal in the morning, let alone life decisions.

Goofy ass bird:mjlol: