90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
2hoykc5wweo31.jpg

:snoop:

Daps
Please, Please tell me that's a parody account....

It's real. People found it when the show premiered. His entire life is a giant L.

Taking pics in what looks like the back room of a nail salon

:mjtf:

I think he doesn't have any black friends.

Even Tariq, with his lumberjack hat and jacket combo wasn't this ridiculous.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I would've tapped that on the first day. These Medellin women want to be dominated. I know because I fukked with a couple there.:wow:

If can't handle an American women then you not handling a back Medellin chick who wants a nikka to put her in her place.:wow: These White dudes think these Latinas are Asians lol.
giphy.gif

She's not from Medellin though :umad:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways... Where do I even begin with this new season? There is literally so much to address because there has been so much fukkery/mess.:heh:

First off lets get Caesar out of the way. shyts obviously staged and I say this(personal theory of mines) because they couldn't find an American Black man who would naturally make a fool out of himself and so they had to stage this shyt and make one of the most cartoonish, pathetic and unrealistic characters on this show. lol. Anyways dude seems like a c00n in real life he even marks mixed on his acting resume. :heh: He also seems sassy.

But now... To the real material. Like seriously DO ALL the American White guys have autistic like symptoms???:mindblown: I mean literally every American cac male in this show especially this season has never socialized like that. More importantly these dudes need to stay away from these Latinas because they can not handle them. I remember the homie @tommy Knocks(think it was you or someone else) telling me that the Colombian broads use to show interests in cac men but when they find out how swagless they are after they no longer take them seriously and just laugh at them. These women are not these Asian women they fantasize about. You have to have game for these chicks but moving on....

Lets start with Benjamin and Akinyi. This soft looking clown Benjamin also acts autistic. Seriously can this guy hold a simple convo especially with the family members.:mindblown: He always has that stupid ass nervous smile on his face. :mindblown: Anyways Akinyl gives me bedwench like vibes and her family clearly wants money from the cac. This chick said "why didn't you give me a gift:dwillhuh:" when he had already flown miles to Kenya. Also fukk outta here staying with another dude and HIM having the final say in the relationship. I understand its tradition but if thats the case then that culture is not for me. I would've gone off on the brother and given him a reason to end the relationship. This dude blaming me for something I DIDNT DO when YOU were the one who upset her? :gucci: Also I can't stop looking at the brothers big ass forehead. But anyways Benjamin is clearly a sucker and the family is finessing.

This clown Timothy not only comes off autistic which is a recurring trait for all the American white males in this show but... Either.
1. He is a huge p*ssy who hardly touched p*ssy.
2. He is gay like everyone is saying.

No inbetweens. How do you NOT tap that when she was throwing it at you. She was even like "why you not showing me attention." Like I said these Colombian hoes can smell weakness and Jenifer can clearly sniff it. Why has it taken you this long to smash? Why do you lie about a hoe you knew in Colombia(do all these cacs hold secrets?). Dude is clearly afraid of her.

How do you get pregnant by a Korean dude and have to move to Korea? :gucci:

The Nigerian dude is hungry as fukk to put up with all of that mayonnaise:gag::gag::gag:

Aladin is clearly looking for a green card.... But once again more autistic with the American white males. Laura's son has got to be the most autistic white American male on the show. Who tf shows up dressed like a cowboy in Tunisia? :mjlol: Also did this clown really say "if she has a child then she wont be able to take care of me.":gucci: Now I understand not wanting your old ass momma to have a child that late but your a grown ass man. :gucci:

Corey? Like I said these clowns can't handle latinas. Like a 16 year old boy trying to drive a Ferrari. Evelin does not respect this clown at all. Period. Yea she feels bad for him that his pops died but other than that she does not respect him and neither do her family who thinks he does black magic. :dead: More importantly how does your own Ecuadorian friend not only admit to smashing your girl but laugh about it to the producers. :dead:

Like I said there's just too much to address. I'm just glad the Caesar story is 100% fake.