90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ezra

Daps
They are garbage parents. They let their daughter go be a baby sitter for her boyfriend instead of going to college.

They handle every situation the worst way possible.

Actually it’s all the mom. Pops actually trying to mend the family.

Daps
mqjupg6ow8g31.jpg

Welp, looks like the baby is his

Daps
This 19 year old white girl who is playing Muslim for fun gets on my nerves. But her parents are partially to blame.

Who paid for that plane ticket? Who is paying for the spouse visa?

Muslim guy seems decent considering he's a dentist, and can find work in the U.S. but there is no way this girl will keep the Islam act up forever. He is not going to be cool with her little friends, or any of the silly ridiculous things 19 year old American white girls are into.

I was cracking up at the other Muslim guy with a filtered pic of the 40 year old woman on his shirt, when she clearly looks different,

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Darcy continues to be a car wreck that you just can't turn away from. She thought she was getting a James Bond and instead got a Mr Bean :skip:

That dude look goofy as hell, and of course Darcy crying every couple minutes cause she just loves being a drama queen.

"Darcy wears her emotions on her sleeves, I don't know if that's an American thing." ...... No that's a Darcy thing :skip:

I couldn't imagine being around a woman like her, needy as hell, whiny, insecure as hell, shallow as hell, desperate, thirsty.....good lord :huhldup:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The most fukked up part is these women putting their children in danger with these men that they meet online.

Like the girl who’s considering moving to South Africa. I feel bad for the kid.

:snoop:

That boy is gonna get sold or rented to deviants to pay off his gambling debts....

Goons: "Oye!!! Come heye....you owe us big"
South African Dude: "I'm a little short on cash mate, but can we trade?"

---

Superstar
Daps
Breh :dead: This Cesar cat Is what I picture a lot of these no nothing incels cats on coli. Probably fake but this shyt is still hilarious.