[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the pre-show had 1 Tag match and 3 Trios matches :why: but thank you Tony for keeping them off the main show.

This PPV was worth the $ for Os/PAC, Willow/Statlander, and Swerve/Hangman alone. :lawd: (Other matches were heatless and/or aiight). Still can’t believe the latter 2 went ultraviolent :merchant: thought my young teenager days of enjoying CZW/IWA-MS deathmatches were long over but AECW really brought the sicko back out tonight :demonic: crazy ass event tonight!

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
With it being Mox, Claudio, and Pac, imagine if Shane is behind it and he sent ex WWE talent to destroy AEW from the inside. Did Shane and Bryan Danielson have beef?

If anything, those guys (at least Mox & Pac) were Day 1s & made AEW better :russ:

But I can see something like that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
With it being Mox, Claudio, and Pac, imagine if Shane is behind it and he sent ex WWE talent to destroy AEW from the inside. Did Shane and Bryan Danielson have beef?
I just remember they teamed together when BD returned at Mania.

Honestly, the “company” line makes sense now if this happens. Let’s see what wrestling fukkery unfolds.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Hold on a second. I'm no expert on the matter so don't take my expertise for anything. Maybe it's just me or maybe it's the speed that sound travels but it seemed like there was a noticeable delay between impact and noise. Could also be the sound not having arrived to cameras microphone yet that caused the delay.