[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
When's the last time AEW had only an 8-match main card for a PPV?

GW1wwjBWAAAb5Kv
Only had 2 weeks to build it up and hopefully Shane McMahon pops up with moxley and Darby joins there group

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Os/Pac bout to be bananas :ohlawd:

Swerve/Page gon be ridiculous :banderas:

BD/Perry will have the crowd lit and match should be good cause BD PPV matches usually are :ehh:

4way should be :blessed: all dudes in that can go including my dawg OC

Willow/Stat bout to damn near kill each other :merchant:

Mercedes/Shida gon be flames, Mercedes don’t miss when she up against a joshi :wow:

Bucks/Claudio&Yuta probably be decent at worse but i care the least about this match :yeshrug:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They ended up selling the whole set up basically :ehh:

I still don't understand why they continue to block out the camera side section. But whatever I guess.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yesterday when they added the extra seats they were at 7600 and now they damn near close to a sellout. thats why just having the extra seats available helps and doesn't cost them anything. if they sell half of them cool, if not then at least they tried but better than nothing.

far as the zero hour goes, i like that they focusing on trios matches there. with claudio and yuta going for tag belts, if they do win, good to get some teams built up in trios division for next potential challengers. a trios tourney to determine number 1 contenders for a match on WD or title tuesday would be good. got another issue about WD but thats for a separate topic, like that PPVs thread.

i think far as debuts or whatnot goes, especially for mariah segment it could be a return. thinking either anna jay, tay melo, or julia hart. long shot is someone like becky, madison rayne, giselle shaw, or any of the other rumored debuts cuz i doubt they'll bring someone new to face the main champ. not like when mercedes debuted to go for the tbs title. this the main womens title so not sure if that be a good idea, to have a new woman debut to lose or to beat a fairly new champ.