[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Super Elite War Games in the future gonna be something to see. Wonder who they face. :ohhh:

I can see it being Omega/Cole/Bucks vs. Hangman/Christian/Bryan/Kazarian. Maybe they'll stick Jungle Boy in place of Kazarian. Or maybe they put him in for Hangman if they're going to go the route of building him back up before going after Omega again.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
that new theme might sound generic on its own, but with the Yes chants in time with it, every DB entrance is gonna be hype af :ehh:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
From looking at Bryan’s interviews he ain’t even really wanna leave WWE, he loved it there but he chose to go to AEW to face some elite talent and kick some heads in. He said Vince was too protective over him but I just hope he doesn’t seriously injure himself working that AEW style.
He’ll probably do his thing for about 4-5 years and ride of into the sunset.

Bryan still a future WWE Hall Of Famer either way.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Tony Khan adderrall booking :ohlawd:

Cole came out turned heel in 2 seconds :laff:

What a great show man :ahh:

This might be worthy of a different thread, but has there ever been two major debuts that happened within the same segment like what happened last night with Cole/Danielson? Outside of when the nWo debuted in WWE, I'm drawing a blank when trying to come up with another wrestling segment that had this kind of debut for multiple stars.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
card looks dope so far :leon:

all things considered this could go down as one of their best PPVs in history :wow:

OddKaleidoscopicAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

show was fantastic :wow:

my dudes Penta and Fenix finally got the gold :banderas::

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This might be worthy of a different thread, but has there ever been two major debuts that happened within the same segment like what happened last night with Cole/Danielson? Outside of when the nWo debuted in WWE, I'm drawing a blank when trying to come up with another wrestling segment that had this kind of debut for multiple stars.
Can't think of anything other than the Radicalz as it was 4 of them debuing at once in the same segment. Not staggered and swerved like they did Cole and D-Bry :wow: