[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Just want to let you all know that I watched this shyt twice last night. I was working out during a good portion of the first viewing and wanted to soak it in a little more. Usually, I'd write some long-winded post about how great this was, but the above makes that point for me.

Might have to watch WM X-7, AJW Dreamslam I, Great American Bash 1989, WrestleWar 92, etc. to see how this stands up to the best PPVs/big shows of all time. We saw something special last night.

Also, side note: Why does Anna Jay of all people have one of the 5 hardest themes in the company? I'm still catching up with AEW shows I missed, but I did not expect that. :leon:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
for the brehs who don't know allow me to introduce you to Suzuki :demonic:

grappling/mma/playfighting legend :demonic:

IXpXThW.gif

Y1bTlQI.gif

9kJXuwL.gif

__xrVh.gif

giving shamrock that work legit :ufdup:
6cDIw78.mp4

minorusuzuki-hirookigoto.gif

b220b054b01b196ad07f95c6efd59cc765bfe532_hq.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

7mn_wZtS3mdgYtiRBTEYrZaLkzoZKA879m5tdwtZKHD1jid61XAyEsYJnorFniC1TAT7_4D_6_CBGSDLlGBDG8VPK18HQSjSOJ9vINq7PQuenXCXZaR4X-rzU1HLLi3EfM3HxseH

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △

Uh oh….egos coming out

:umad:

This is wrasslin after all. It might not be now but eventually AEWs locker room is gonna be just as bad as WWEs with certain people always at the top of the roster while others get left in the midcard…Just watch lol.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This is wrasslin after all. It might not be now but eventually AEWs locker room is gonna be just as bad as WWEs with certain people always at the top of the roster while others get left in the midcard…Just watch lol.

None of that shyt matters as long as dudes are in storylines. The problem comes when nikkas are doing nothing. Also guys are allowed to go to Japan, impact n AAA.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just want to let you all know that I watched this shyt twice last night. I was working out during a good portion of the first viewing and wanted to soak it in a little more. Usually, I'd write some long-winded post about how great this was, but the above makes that point for me.

Might have to watch WM X-7, AJW Dreamslam I, Great American Bash 1989, WrestleWar 92, etc. to see how this stands up to the best PPVs/big shows of all time. We saw something special last night.

Also, side note: Why does Anna Jay of all people have one of the 5 hardest themes in the company? I'm still catching up with AEW shows I missed, but I did not expect that. :leon:
I said this shyt was Dreamslam like after the 4th match myself:ehh:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
None of that shyt matters as long as dudes are in storylines. The problem comes when nikkas are doing nothing. Also guys are allowed to go to Japan, impact n AAA.
I still think the egos will eventually start to show. Even if everyone is utilized well that’ll always be those who want THE spotlight, the world title, the main events…etc

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I still think the egos will eventually start to show. Even if everyone is utilized well that’ll always be those who want THE spotlight, the world title, the main events…etc

You go ahead and worry about that stuff, I'll be in here enjoying fire matches and promos/stories :ahh:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
You go ahead and worry about that stuff, I'll be in here enjoying fire matches and promos/stories :ahh:
I’m right here I’m with you breh I’m looking forward to all the piff AEW is about to bring over the next few years and all the fukkery that will follow eventually behind the scenes…

:mjlit:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I think it belongs on a "best PPV" list. But it's one of those shows were it wasn't about classic/historical matches that will be remembered forever (well, I guess there's gonna be fans that could argue for the cage matcg), instead it was a really good show that didn't let up for 3 and a half hours. That's really fukking impressive in 2021. And most importantly, it FELT like a we were watching something special and the company establishing itself like a legit major player (at least perception wise), and not just an alternative.