[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's the plan :francis:. Dude really checking out without no sense of care for his own baby. Right now it's looking sweet, but tonight is scary of how the stars aligned with the Dub. Its kinda freaking me out because a while ago I said to my peeps that there will be a promotion that would do what WCW tried to do but be successful at it.

Despite Dubs hic ups and nonsense that "stinks":mjgrin:, tonight showed the masses that this promotion is not fukking around.

They literally putting a NJPW main event on free TV:damn:. This is not checkers, this is DOTA:damn:

It's really not that big a deal.

They were mad about moxley and I'm sure they are sour about Danielson. It is what it is with CM Punk

The rest of these guys jumping over are seen as expendable. They kept adam Cole on the show they insisted on calling developmental. When I said the undisputed era is the goat WWE stable, the Coli told me they don't count.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Ay2F8vn.gif

There's about to be a series of murders:wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm back awake...watching the Moxley match..no handshakes? Middle fingers? What's that all about?

Son was acting like a tough guy. He gets his comeuppance at the end, in the best way possible :wow:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
My mans can’t be screaming and raising hell like that no more. His heart would give out doing that early 00’s calling

He should've fell back and let Schiavone handle it.

He's in the way.

Jim ross' yelling rants in the WWE were hit-or-miss anyway. He was a better announcer in UWF/NWA/WCW.

What he do? I missed it being hype
:russ:

He stunk it up

Thats what he did.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

He was walking around the suites meeting fans. Man is legit 6'3", 6'4" not 6'8":mjlol:

I'm still processing the show. Every match from bell to bell was a banger outside of the QT Mar'shall match.

I could barely hear the guitar during Judas so if people looked lost, that's why:lolbron:

That cage match was :damn: The Bucks had the crowd deflated and pissed :heh:

I thought a damn riot was gonna happen at the end of the MJF/Jericho. :whoa:

The last 5 minutes of the show:whew: