[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

I’m sure the stadium show is next year when Punk or Bryan go for the title

Punk was trying to plant that seed during the media scrum by mentioning “Wrigley Field, Soldier Field…”

Motherfukkers were stranded left and right after last night’s show because there were no Ubers, Lyfts, or taxis. Out of towners thinking Hoffman Estates actually had CTA service :mjlol:

Wrap it up Khan! :camby: We need All Out 2022 IN the city, preferably in a stadium

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As much as the Bleacher Report app/site sucks, it's pretty cool Bleacher Report allows you to rewatch the PPV if you ordered it. Definitely going to rewatch the Lucha Brehs match later today :blessed:

On another note, please get AEW on HBO Max. I'm talking Dynamite/Rampage replays and PPVs.

That would be a game changer...it'd help them compete in the content war as well.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People talking about DB’s theme but I wonder why Cole didn’t use his ROH one

Wonder if they denied the request this time, Cause Britt used it before :patrice:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Big debuts no doubt…some of yall giving me “wreslting is still real to me” vibes

man it would suck if it only kinda moved the needle this week…:mjgrin:…what 1.2 mill/1.3…

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Punk was trying to plant that seed during the media scrum by mentioning “Wrigley Field, Soldier Field…”

Motherfukkers were stranded left and right after last night’s show because there were no Ubers, Lyfts, or taxis. Out of towners thinking Hoffman Estates actually had CTA service :mjlol:

Wrap it up Khan! :camby: We need All Out 2022 IN the city, preferably in a stadium

They keep doing the show there as gratitude for All In but they need to bring this shyt to the city. Took me an hour to get there Wednesday and last night but I got home within 45 minutes. Danielson hasn't even started his promo and I was out the door:mjlol: