[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Jim Ross low-key ruined the vibe. We ain't pay it no mind cuz of our adrenaline. But it's gonna hit us when we run that ending back.

nah breh he was classic JR for that ending. you can see him tune out for all the goofy shyt, but that switch flips when something major is going down

or would you rather have that mark in the mask talk about how he almost called a Bryan Danielson match once 20 years ago in Brussels:comeon:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They split Cedric from THB and he has like 1 win against Shelton, 1 loss, a squash teaming with Shelton vs Lashley, and he’s lived on Main Event ever since. That was still a dumb decision to split them up and I don’t care about their rationalization of it.

I think the split has been good for Lashley. He's more menacing being a 1 man wrecking crew and not needing a squad. They've built him up to be strong. Perfect heel and manager dynamic with MVP.. so on THAT side its a W

but it absolutely sucks for Shelton and Ced, and that's the shytty part. They benefited from being associated with Bobby, and without him they're pretty much on the way out. unfortunate.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

HitGOAT appreciation match:wow:

That Bret/Kid match is a classic. X-Pac is the only Kliq member that never said anything negative about Bret because he said that was his best match & Bret didn't need to do that for him.

On another note, Punk was rocking the HitGOAT t-shirt on Rampage. I remember him saying Shawn was his favorite wrestler before he started wrestling, but Bret became his favorite after he started wrestling.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I think the split has been good for Lashley. He's more menacing being a 1 man wrecking crew and not needing a squad. They've built him up to be strong. Perfect heel and manager dynamic with MVP.. so on THAT side its a W

but it absolutely sucks for Shelton and Ced, and that's the shytty part. They benefited from being associated with Bobby, and without him they're pretty much on the way out. unfortunate.

It’s definitely a win for Lashley, but it was still unnecessary. Lashley was always gonna look menacing and intimidating, he’s like 6’3” 260 and looks chiseled out of stone. Imagine Evolution being split up to make Triple H look more menacing and having Orton and Batista fight each other every week :mjlol: I don’t want to be THAT go, but I just don’t think they wanted a 4 no-nonsense black dudes being presented that way long term

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Always On Demon time :demonic:

minoru-suzuki-scary.jpg

My wife asked me the difference between Malakai Black and Minoru Suzuki

I told her one of them worships Satan, and the other one might actually be Satan :wow:

It's wild that they just announced the Undertaker return, because MiSu is actually the character they market Taker as these days - an older In ring legend and legit tough guy. Suzuki actually went and did MMA fights, while Taker cosplays with the gloves and for some reason became an undead zombie wizard who does gogoplatas.

Vince spent thousands on dry ice and druid outfits over decades, while Suzuki puts a towel over his head and just walks to the ring for the same effect. And he's legit enough that he can do comedy matches with Mecha Mummy and be in 'One Piece', but still have Moxley :whoa::damn::merchant: when he pulls up.

Last edited: