methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still hangman needs to take the belt off Kenny:hubie:

maybe have cole dethrone him and then bryan:manny:

Wish we could have Sami Zayn too:wow:

Zayn's deal expires before the end of the year. Unless TK ain't a fan or someone else that's well loved in respected in AEW, I have a hard time believing that Sami doesn't go there

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can insert Marty Scurll in there too....... sheesh of anyone HE'S the main one left out the worst:russ:

Imagine if Marty didn't chose ROH and jumped ship right away, you think AEW lawyers would have made him give that half assed apology he gave? I'm sure they would have helped him into not burying himself

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
As of this moment, Adam Cole is still listed as a current star in WWE. That's unusual. They never gave him deavors either, iirc.

Guess the negotiations were still ongoing OR they didn't even bother to send a message to the digital team :skip:

Ld6Go9V.png

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
AEW is giving that buzz and excitement for wrestling back. WWE has been almost impossible for me to watch consistently for a while, it's just gotten so bad. WWE have a lot of talent but the system and format is awful at the moment, the talent aren't being given the chance to shine in the way they should, it's a mess. While AEW isn't perfect and they have areas they can improve upon they also do good things and it feels more exciting and organic. This could be a new era for wrestling finally, eventually WWE may even have to improve, because AEW are starting to build momentum. I ended up buying the PPV last min because I remembered CM Punk was wrestling and was curious to see how he looked and also heard the Danielson rumors, who I rate very highly, he's gonna make me wanna watch the show, 2 major signings for them.
I think that's what I like it the most, they're starting from the ground up and I literally watching them make changes as they go on.

I saw a lot of guys when Hayter returned saying "lol nobody popped for her", well duh if you don't watch the indies. This isn't the E where you saw her on NXT for a year or two before debuting on RAW. You gotta start organically. It took Miro awhile to get to where he is, Thunder Rosa, Kingston, Statlander. It takes time in the oven before they're ready to cook.