[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is the problem when your head booker wants to be friends with all the major talent instead of being their boss

You think Vince would have let ANYONE interrupt him and cut him off in a media call? fukk outta here

Vince would have fought the talent himself :mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This made me appreciate Roman’s appearance at the Clash scrum even more. After 1 fukking question Roman looked at the mark journalists like :francis: I’m not bout to sit here and talk to you fukking nerds, I’m out.
I think also WWE did a better job making it clear what the press conference was for. Didn't look to have actual journalists from wrestling new sites there, seemed to be chosen fans - which worked better.

Meanwhile I just finished the AEW scrum and you had Lee/Swerve up there, they are asked about the match (kayfabe), and then the next guy asks Tony if he should have called an audible (shoot) on the finish/winners - while Lee/Swerve are sitting right there. What the fukk. Just throws off everything having two difference types of questions asked. Like is it Oochie Wally or One Mic. I do not know.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
As an occasionally miserable, occasionally paranoid 30-something, I can't imagine being this miserable and paranoid at 44 years old, after getting a second chance to do what I love, making it to the top of my profession in the process, and being married to a beautiful woman.

I'm a diehard Punk fan and all, but this dude needs therapy or something, my goodness. :picard:
Yea, he seems to always have some beef backstage with someone. He doesn’t understand the type of people he works with. He takes things far too personal to be able to last in this industry.

Although I understand why being asked about a guy you no longer fukk with, it’s weird that this is the one dude he went to speak his truth to after leaving WWE. The same guy you did two podcasts ranting about WWE is now you enemy as well.

Ar some point you have to ask yourself why do you constantly have these big alterations and drama with so many people. Maybe it’s not them, maybe he is the difficult one to deal with.
When you think about it Punk made valid points

Why should a grown man have to speak up to why he’s not friends with someone, a friendship that ended almost a decade ago
Because their friendship and fallout was public. punk stay beefing with someone and seems like a miserable person. Colt seems like a cool likeable dude so the people that folllowed them are curios how things could have gone so wrong between them
Meta Wrestling is just migraine inducing at time. It's cool for teenagers, but it's really immersion breaking as an adult. It doesn't make sense because all roads lead to them play fighting.

If there is no worthwhile story being told... It's simply shytting in your own workplace. That's not entertaining. It's toxic and loose cannon shyt.
WTF is meta wrestling?

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Because their friendship and fallout was public. punk stay beefing with someone and seems like a miserable person. Colt seems like a cool likeable dude so the people that folllowed them are curios how things could have gone so wrong between them
A friendship that was public about 10 years ago, lol. MJF literally returned at the end of the main event, but the first question Punk receives is a question about Colt Cabana.

He shouldn't have to explain any of that lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yo WTF is his issue? Why does he want to leave? He just got there? Does he want out of the business? I hope he doesn’t think he wants to go back to WWE
He is seriously contemplating retiring or taking a significantly long break from the industry because of personal issues. I wish they would have had HOB win because that might be the last time we ever see him.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
A friendship that was public about 10 years ago, lol. MJF literally returned at the end of the main event, but the first question Punk receives is a question about Colt Cabana.

He shouldn't have to explain any of that lol
I’m not going to argue that because I understand his pov. But I understand why people ask the question
He is seriously contemplating retiring or taking a significantly long break from the industry because of personal issues. I wish they would have had HOB win because that might be the last time we ever see him.
Oh ok so it’s personal stuff. Maybe doing the whole dark spooky character negativity affected his psyche. I can’t knock him taking time away instead of self medicating like the 90’s guys did.

Last edited: