[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you think that was the only reason the match was hot you're buggin. The acclaimed has been over but haven't had any matches that come close to that one.
When have they been given 20+ minutes in a tag match before….?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Good show. Some of y’all have high standards or just picky because it was entertaining overall. Obviously not one of their top PPVs, but there wasn’t one bad match. Everything was either decent to good. If there was 2-3 matches not on the card everyone would have enjoyed it more. 7/10. :ld:

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to the Acclaimed and Swerve/Lee. Hell of a match.

TK has no control over this locker room. Could you imagine this shyt going on anywhere else? :mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man this also falls on the media asking nonkayfabe shyt during the scrum. Why should ANY wrestler be asked about dirt sheet fodder during these?

Ask about the PPV, ask about Dynamite, ask about rampage. Ask about someone you’d like to see them face or what matches they wanna see. Hell throw in some non wrestling questions
Was going to post same. These scrums shouldn't be for 4th wall breaking. Should be like the clash at the castle press conference which was about 1. business (that HHH addressed) and then 2. more kayfabe questions. Any outside kayfabe questions were more about the crowd responses etc., not dirt/shoot stuff.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Full Gear going to be in Buffalo, I believe. That's not Long Island vicinity but it's NY state so they'll pop for him there. I say wait for Full Gear to make the switch.

Punk deserves a bit of a run since Summer of Punk got canceled, plus the original plan for All Out was going to be Punk vs. MJF before Punk got hurt, so they were going to give it 2-3 months of build to begin with.
I was wrong. Full Gear is in Newark. Don't know why I was thinking Buffalo.

And Grand Slam is in two weeks. Would feel rushed to put the belt on MJF then. I'm ready for stuff to be built up better than that.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just left the show.

1. You guys were right the acclaimed are over. They should have won the belts. The crowd was begging for it

2. Penta El Zero Miedo had the crowd going crazy from the time he walked out

3. Everybody knew that was mjf

4. Sting looked good in the ring

5. During the y2j and Daniel Garcia promo. Malaki black stopped at the top of the ramp and received a standing ovation.he took a bow and blew the crowd a kiss then left.

6.i would strap the rocket to warlow's back if i was them. HHH will make him a star if he gets him. The crowd loved him

7. Eddie Kingston is OVER

8. Bryan and Jericho did their thing

9. The trios match was slow at first but ended great.

10. I like jade but I think she has to show more inring wise.

11. Mjf should have won the belt tonight.

12.punk and moxley had us on our feet all match.

13. Once mjf left punked grabbed the mic and thanked us for staying for the main event.
Penta stays getting fukked over. I saw the reaction to his entrance and it was :wow: fenix didn’t get that reaction :sas1:

Penta >>>>>>> Fenix