[9/4/24] AEW Dynamite: Okada/Fletcher, Trios Action, Women's Championship, and more!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:manny:

GcU2Gd.gif
that turned into a whodunnit, to be fair
Big Kish was in the fully tinted number and kept his mouth shut
he ain't bring multiple cameras to his intended crime scene

this new generation and they clout obsession :scust:where are their OGs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Funny thing about all of that is everyone in the day sighed when Rikishi was revealed.

One big collective :beli:

And then the match with Austin was just 10 minutes of Austin kicking his ass until the police pulled up and arrested him lol

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I like how there's been more of a story driven product especially with Swerve and Hangman. It's not just nothing but bangers. There's been a decent split so not really giving either side an advantage, at least on Dynamite.
It’s been a huge improvement.

shyt, even All Out only has one tag match planned. :blessed: My only complaint about All In was way too many tag/trios matches.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
even this is technically debatable. Darby used his fire on another human, ffs.
If we talking wrestling as a whole? :mjlol: Hangman don't even make the Hater Honorable Mentions

Counterpoint: Darby don’t give af about his OWN life, let alone someone else’s, so we can’t award him HOTY on the grounds it’d be too easy. :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It’s been a huge improvement.

shyt, even All Out only has one tag match planned. :blessed: My only complaint about All In was way too many tag/trios matches.

I think we only had the trios match tonight. But lately it seems that most of the tag matches been on either Collision or Rampage, which doesn't help those shows much but they def should keep the tag stuff over there for the most part.