[9/4/24] AEW Dynamite: Okada/Fletcher, Trios Action, Women's Championship, and more!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Swerve should steal that baby in storyline and when we next revisit that child on AEW TV that little blonde white baby should have cornrows :yeshrug:

I want an aggro inverse version of the Dominik storyline with Eddie. I want it to be clear Hangman is that child's father. And I want that child to not give a shyt when it ages enough to work the storyline.
I'm trying to see that kid refuse to line-dance with Hangman'n'family.
I want the child to bust out the Electric Slide at the hootinanny.
I want a 5 minute promo by a youth on how Hangman is failing to properly put respect on Chuck Berry's name.

I want the worst thing that could happen to someone like Hangman. I want him cursed with a 'woke' child.
I want that white baby in babyjordans with a gold babytooth by the end of the week or I'm out on Swerve/Hangman forever :ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It looked like it was night time and it would be around 7:15 pm in Tacoma. Doubt it gets dark that early out there, especially at this time of year.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I want the child to bust out the Electric Slide at the hootinanny.
toofunny-smirking.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It looked like it was night time and it would be around 7:15 pm in Tacoma. Doubt it gets dark that early out there, especially at this time of year.
can confirm: was not dark out here when that was shown.
it's currently brighter out than it was on that video