[9/4/24] AEW Dynamite: Okada/Fletcher, Trios Action, Women's Championship, and more!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tony Khan needs to consolidate some of these titles.

FTW title needs to be retired. Its a vanity title that has ran its course.

International and TNT titles should be merged, with the TNT title including the International title lineage.

Trios title might need to be retired. There are not enough credible trios teams for the belt.

Women's and TBS titles need to be merged. Then AEW Women's Tag Titles need to be introduced.

Na….. I’m fine with 100 people in multiple divisions competing for multiple titles.

I don’t wanna see 100 people competing for 2 or 3 belts

Then people will really whine about “so and so got nothing to do”

I think having less titles work when you have like a roster of 30 people

8-12 being woman, and then

4 to 5 being tag teams

And the remaining 8-14 guys competing over the mid card and world belt

Taking away belts will just bring more “random matches” that people claim they don’t care about or bad angles for the sake of giving people something to do

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Ah, my bad, I thought the house was in Germany, since he lived there in his childhood. Apparently it's in Tacoma. My bad.

tumblr_inline_o4v1mjxxyf1qfahbo_250.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Only in pro wrestling can someone commit arson on live television and instead of killing the dude or pressing charges, you want to settle the score in a wrestling ring! :mjlol: :dead:
One of my favorite things bout being a wrestling fan, the outlandishness of what I’m watching :dwillhuh:

Dude smack the shyt out another dude then walk off like nuffin and the dude who got smacked be like “it’s all good, I’ll see you at SummerSlam :ufdup::mjtf:

:bryan:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I agree. At least they gotten better off having matches related to the titles. I do think they gotta set a breakdown of who is gonna be involved for which titles. Like keep a core group of wrestlers fighting for the international and another for the title, and so forth. Then every few months after a big ppv have a reset. Be like having divisions and having feuds in that division.

An easy way to try that is with the women since it's only two titles. Like for tbs they can have Mercedes, Shida, Deonna, Rosa, maybe Britt or someone else, and just have them focus on that while they build another group for main title. Of course it's different with three midcard belts vs 1 mid vs main.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Only in pro wrestling can someone commit arson on live television and instead of killing the dude or pressing charges, you want to settle the score in a wrestling ring!
Keep it a buck, you can beat a man half to death in wrestling, see no jail time AND get paid a million dollars.

Kind of a win to me.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I like how there's been more of a story driven product especially with Swerve and Hangman. It's not just nothing but bangers. There's been a decent split so not really giving either side an advantage, at least on Dynamite.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This going to just keep escalating until eventually a murder is aired live on PPV :wow:
good.
wrestling needs more on-screen death instead of backstage death.
people need to be more like LU and kill these damn characters off.
I'd have 80% less annoyance about the Ricky Starks situation if Hobbs had obliterated that man and yeeted him off a production truck (onto a WELL HIDDEN crashpad) and then 'AEW's Ricky Starks is no longer with us'. But instead, people just disappear off TV until they reappear on someone else's TV.

fukk all that.
kill off more wrestling characters.

Start with Jericho.
Spin the block on Jericho.
Also end with Jericho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ah, my bad, I thought the house was in Germany, since he lived there in his childhood. Apparently it's in Tacoma. My bad.

tumblr_inline_o4v1mjxxyf1qfahbo_250.gif

German chancellor or whatever their leader is called would've been like, "that other company didn't commit those type of atrocities when they were here last week :beli:"