[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be watching college football instead of either this weekend….
Looking like a mostly mid weekend of football to me and I don't watch much football outside of my teams anymore.

I'll check out Payback the next day, or at least the tag title and wwe title matches. If one of the other matches ends up popping off then I'll watch that, but I'll probably be catching up on my TV shows that I am lagging behind quite significantly on.

I'll catch the links of All Out, but if they start fukking up left and right I'll just check the replay the next day. That card isn't worth the trouble of dealing with 86ed links.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Looking like a mostly mid weekend of football to me and I don't watch much football outside of my teams anymore.

I'll check out Payback the next day, or at least the tag title and wwe title matches. If one of the other matches ends up popping off then I'll watch that, but I'll probably be catching up on my TV shows that I am lagging behind quite significantly on.

I'll catch the links of All Out, but if they start fukking up left and right I'll just check the replay the next day. That card isn't worth the trouble of dealing with 86ed links.
SC vs NC on Saturday night has my interest and then FSU vs LSU Sunday night should be pretty good…

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
MJF & Cole vs the Dork Order?

ENcxivcXkAAUm2g.jpg:large

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They couldn't do much on Wednesday because Omega was stuck in Florida due to the hurricane.
The problem comes waay before this Wednesday.

Before Forbidden Door you had crowds popping like crazy for any confrontation between Takeshyta and Omega, it had and even bigger reaction than the standoff of Kenny and Ospreay.

But from that point forward the feud died. In Blood & Guts it was not a driving force of the match and they never interacted in any meaningful way since. Crowd still remembered to boo Callis and Konosuke, but they lost the nuclear heat they in had June and Tony didn't even attempt to get it back or at least continue to put them in positions to be the main antagonists to Omega.

Just having Don being on commentary talking shyt is not how you build a feud and get the crowd excited for a match, and that was all Tony did for this match in the past 6-8 weeks.