[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Good ass main event. Very good show overall; every match was solid or better.

Hopefully TK doesn’t book Mox defending the belt consistently. With Mox as champ he can transition the belt to make it mean something like he’s doing with the TNT title. But if TK had Mox defend the main belt meaninglessly, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same. :shaq2:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I managed to catch roughly half of the show, but I ended up dozing off during the Bullet Club Gold match. I attempted to stay awake for Kenny Omega's match, but I kept drifting off and eventually decided to call it a night. Honestly, I don't think I have the interest to return and finish watching.

Last week, we had a marathon of wrestling events: All In, Raw, Dynamite, SmackDown, Collision (which I usually skip), Payback, All Out, and another Raw just last night. Toss in a week of CM Punk news in between, and it's simply been an overload of wrestling for me. I've officially hit a wrestling burnout point and need a few weeks off to rekindle my enthusiasm.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Good ass main event. Very good show overall; every match was solid or better.

Hopefully TK doesn’t book Mox defending the belt consistently. With Mox as champ he can transition the belt to make it mean something like he’s doing with the TNT title. But if TK had Mox defend the main belt meaninglessly, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same. :shaq2:
I like the concept of having a workhorse title that's consistently defended on TV. Maybe not every week and not against random jobbers, but there's enough talent on that roster that one of the three mens singles titles can be defended regularly against decent to better talent.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I like the concept of having a workhorse title that's consistently defended on TV. Maybe not every week and not against random jobbers, but there's enough talent on that roster that one of the three mens singles titles can be defended regularly against decent to better talent.
On some John Cena US Title shyt :blessed:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Funnily enough, that's what the TV title is supposed to be.