[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Final match card

F5EJiB8WAAAEbwR

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Predictions time

Zero Hour
  • Women's trios match - Shida/Blue/Willow taking the W. They aren't going to give Skye Blue that hometown L
  • Trios title match - Acclaimed + Daddy ass are obviously winning this even if Rodman wasn't involved
  • Over Budget Charity Battle Royal - I don't even know who is in it yet
Main Card
  • Strap match - Starks over Danielson - Danielson is largely in putting over younger talent mode at this point and AEW/Elite/Perry/Punk absolutely owe Starks this W after how everything has transpired over the last week
  • ROH TV Title match - Samoa Joe over Shane Taylor - I don't see any point on putting this title change on an AEW PPV unless they just want to get Joe out of ROH
  • ROH Tag Title match - Better Than You Bay Bay over the Dark Order - Though I could see The Kingdom getting involved to get the tag titles off of them. The only way BTYBB should lose the titles is by cheating or dropping them when one of them turns, having them lose the belts clean to ROH talent makes zero fukking sense.
  • Kingston and Shibata over Claudio and Yuta - Will hopefully finally setup a Claudio vs. Kingston singles feud
  • FTR and the Young Bucks over Bullet Club Gold - Bullet Club Gold got the W at All In over the Golden Elite so don't see them getting a W here again
  • Takeshyta over Omega - Omega is at the point where he can put over talent without it hurting him a single bit, so should be giving Takeshyta the gigantic W here
  • International Title match - OC over Moxley - we riot if Moxley wins
  • TBS Title match - Statlander over Ruby - there's really no point in taking the belt off Stat yet
  • Hobbs over Miro - truly a 50/50 here. Hobbs needs it and deserves it more than Miro
  • TNT Title match - Christian, I mean Luchasaurus, over Darby - I could see it going the other way, Christian as fake TNT champ is gold and they need to keep running with it.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Maaaaan I really hope that TNT title doesn’t change hands. As much as like Darby he doesn’t need it anymore and Christian is having his best run since coming into AEW.

TK is known for changing that belt during the hottest part of people’s runs, Hopefully he can resist it here. Maybe have Nick Wayne turn on Darby for linking back up with Foxx or something.