[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They should have just made it a singles match between Eddie and Claudio
Guessing Eddie is gonna be the one to eventually beat him for the ROH title. TK Probably was scared to book it right now knowing he’d have to put one of the belts on the line.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Meltzer dikkrides AEW for the good of the business. Smarks are easily programmable by Meltzer. Smarks hating TNA ended up being bad for TNA, and the business as a whole is better with a strong #2 promotion.

I'm gonna miss this show anyway due to plans, but this is probably legit the weakest AEW PPV card ever.
Meltzer dikkrides AEW because he dikkrides the bucks. He dikkrides the bucks because they named their finisher after him :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, because....

1. I don't follow aew weekly

But

2. Why would you cheapen your results from your 80k fan attendance show by going directly into another ppv like that? Were feuds not settled in London?
Who are you or anybody else for that matter, to question the 3 time booker of the year?

In fact, Tony Khan should hot shot a third consecutive PPV next weekend as well just to prove all you naysayers wrong.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Cash Wheeler in Chicago? :picard: He's gonna turn into Tommy Egan
b843c30f2aa412953a8801baf542c318.jpg

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Wait they're having ANOTHER PPV this weekend?

It was said a while back that both All In and All Out WERE NOT supposed to be ppv. One was a ppv the other was just a special show. But then Discovery/Warner Bros. changed the tv deal in the latest contracts so this is a part of the unfortunate ripple effect caused by that deal. It's also why AEW had to cancel Dark and Elevation on YouTube. Like I said, it's just all crazy and it came to a head after these shows were advertised. Now you got people......"blindly critiquing" a decision that was made by force rather than choice.

:yeshrug:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It was said a while back that both All In and All Out WERE NOT supposed to be ppv. One was a ppv the other was just a special show. But then Discovery/Warner Bros. changed the tv deal in the latest contracts so this is a part of the unfortunate ripple effect caused by that deal. It's also why AEW had to cancel Dark and Elevation on YouTube. Like I said, it's just all crazy and it came to a head after these shows were advertised. Now you got people......"blindly critiquing" a decision that was made by force rather than choice.

:yeshrug:

All In was supposed to be on Max but WBD couldn't get their shyt together to stream it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
In the rare instance where asking for a friend is actually asking for a friend and not yourself…anyone know what the refund policy and process is for Ticketmaster?

A friend of mine bought a ticket for All Out a while back because he is going to be in Illinois this weekend for a wedding on Saturday. So he had planned on sticking around and leaving on Monday so he can go to All Out.

Now he doesn’t want to go and he’s asking me if he can get his money back and I’ve never bought from Ticketmaster before so I am clueless.
So you talked up this show and your mans bought a ticket off the strenff but now reality hitting different with the card. MF told you to make it right or he's going to whoop your ass.

You better fire up some new recipes. :francis:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So you talked up this show and your mans bought a ticket off the strenff but now reality hitting different with the card. MF told you to make it right or he's going to whoop your ass.

You better fire up some new recipes. :francis:
i didn't talk up anything to him.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don’t even think Punk could’ve saved this card. Omega/Take should be very good but other than that it’s looking like a weak card.

Now there’s always a chance that it can turn into a good ppv like All In did but I don’t think it will happen. The vibe feel a lot of different surrounding this show.

I’ll rather see Juice and Jay White vs FTR 3 then a 8 man with the Gunns and Young Bucks. I don’t care to see the Bucks wrestle anymore. They’re the reason why the 3rd match against FTR was so mid.

Statlander vs Ruby Soho is very predictable. Stat will retain. I’ll rather see Willow (even though she’s a face), Athena (who’s been buried in ROH) or even Mercedes Martinez get a shot than Ruby.

MJF & Cole being wasted on a jobber tag team nobody care about. I won’t spoil the Rampage watchers but yeah…disappointing.

Looking forward to seeing Hobbs and Miro but not against each other which is wack.

Moxley vs OC might be the type of match that gets the crowd hot because it’s gonna be filled with over the top fukkery but I don’t like either wrestler.

I was thinking of going but ehh I’ll pass and catch it online.