[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wonder how they book Starks vs Danielson. There's a lot of variables at play:

-Gotta keep Dragon's arm as safe as possible, dude is coming back a month earlier than expected. It's a gimmick match so I guess they'll work around it using the strap.

-Does Ricky stay a heel or does he start to turn back babyface? With no Punk, no more "soft brand split" and not even a big babyface on Collision it doesn't feel like he needs to stay heel, and the crowd clearly wants to cheer for him.

-Makes little sense for Dragon to win but yet again beating him after he's coming off a huge W over Okada still feels weird as fukk. At the same time, fukking over Starks feels wrong too. I guess if Ricky stays a heel they can book a fukkery finish so he gets the W and Danielson is somewhat protected :ld:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

-Gotta keep Dragon's arm as safe as possible, dude is coming back a month earlier than expected. It's a gimmick match so I guess they'll work around it using the strap.

-Does Ricky stay a heel or does he start to turn back babyface? With no Punk, no more "soft brand split" and not even a big babyface on Collision it doesn't feel like he needs to stay heel, and the crowd clearly wants to cheer for him.

-Makes little sense for Dragon to win but yet again beating him after he's coming off a huge W over Okada still feels weird as fukk. At the same time, fukking over Starks feels wrong too. I guess if Ricky stays a heel they can book a fukkery finish so he gets the W and Danielson is somewhat protected :ld:
Danielson is a made man, he doesn't need to be protected.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Dragon wins then Ricky costs him his match in the title tournament. Blow-off match at the next PPV where Ricky goes over in hopefully to redo the MJF feud that he probabaly could have won last year.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Anybody got a link

Fad3iXoX0AIQA-c.jpg

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I think they should keep Ricky as a heel. He's so much better as a heel. They can plug Hangman, Samoa Joe or Danielson as the top babyface without really any trouble.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think they should keep Ricky as a heel. He's so much better as a heel. They can plug Hangman, Samoa Joe or Danielson as the top babyface without really any trouble.
I really think Danielson is much better used as an asset by being a heel to be honest.

And I hope they've learned with MJF that if the crowd wants to cheer for a guy, the best call is to let them and don't change much of the character, just make him face heels and play a little to the crowd.