[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hopefully the links don't get sniped, it'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts tonight and how the company reacts. But I will have LSU and FSU on the big screen :whew:
I find the best way is to go to watchwrestling and watch it on a slight delay. They upload the show "live" in chunks. Every 15 minutes they up a dailymotion vid and it's always flawless. I normally wait and hour or two and then just breeze through the shyt I want to watch. I normally catch up by the time of the main event :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Elevating someone like Keith Lee or Wardlow could also be a good option. But both of those guys need to find their character.
fukk no to Wardlow, no wrestling TV show should have him in any prominent role. That dude is example n°100 of a dude that rode the wave of squash matches but never found the way to pivot from that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I find the best way is to go to watchwrestling and watch it on a slight delay. They upload the show "live" in chunks. Every 15 minutes they up a dailymotion vid and it's always flawless. I normally wait and hour or two and then just breeze through the shyt I want to watch. I normally catch up by the time of the main event :pachaha:

I've watched some shows on there before. They usually in good quality.