[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
These are the cacs that rock those PETA shirts
where the PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals :mjlol:
People eating tasty animals :mjlol: ain't that some shyt cuz. Really these dumb MAGA rednecks are so desperate they are coming up with whatever lies they can think of. If they stopped drinking moonshine and learned how to drive their damn pickup trucks..... they'd be starving for food.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Breh how hasn't he got someone to ghost write an insurance plan by now :russ:

obamacare was romneycare which was born from the conservative think tan kheritage foundation in opposition to universal healthcare. they have no plan, the plan they constantly shyt on was theres all along.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In a proper world, Kelce would be able to pop this dude one good time in face.

Cause to me, this is some wild shyt to say about a woman who has a BF that could easily beat your ass.

I was thinking the same thing….. that’s some disrespectful shyt I couldn’t let pass….. even if Trav don’t say nothing his brother should since that essentially could be his sister in law

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@Phil_Lewis_
"[Kamala Harris] wants to do another debate because she got beaten so bad tonight, I don't know if we're going to do another one. I wouldn't mind..."

Trump speaking to the press right now in the spin room

2/21
@youthofindiaaaa
 Sparks flew at /search?q=#Debate2024!  Kamala Harris and Donald Trump went head-to-head in a showdown for the ages. Who do you think came out on top?  /search?q=#Election2024 /search?q=#PoliticalDebate /search?q=#VoteSmart/search?q=#Debate /search?q=#DebatePresidencial2024

3/21
@HarlemJ11
Tomorrow they will make sure he only watches Newsmax or Fox News

He won’t see any of the poll results concerning how he got crushed and the comments about his Adderall fueled rage rambling on stage

4/21
@MidnightMonaye
Does he know that we saw him…?

5/21
@thetrnpodcast
Is that right?

6/21
@Dom_2k
This probably sound clever to dumb mfs 😭😭

7/21
@___Bonafide
He gone lie until he can’t no more

8/21
@3randyn
Trump got the same CTE that Biden has

9/21
@W0rldWideJess
He needs to reach a course on delusion and gaslighting 🌬️

10/21
@lookinass
he must be on drugs

11/21
@ThePhillipHolz
That’s a fact. She got crushed

12/21
@JettRadio

13/21
@Antkenob1
Because she got beat so bad tonight…

14/21
@flossysvmi
He slow

15/21
@redhatstranger
Chef’s kiss to a perfect night for Kamala Harris

16/21
@OneOfDaBarbz
The fact that he went to the spin room himself... He knows he got cooked.

17/21
@midsommarblues
The delusion chile

18/21
@MonishM92199459
Donald Trump won the debate tonight

EVERYBODY knows that’s a fact

Let's see ...

19/21
@wallywelles
He’s not going to do a second debate.

20/21
@jvIias
Trump:

21/21
@DonLew87
The man needs to be committed. He's insane.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKlkyeW4AAjKOx.jpg

GXKof_jXQAExRyi.jpg

Daps
i want kamal to win cause she's clearly more fit for the job

But I really have given up on America honestly, I don't realistically see housing being affordable, the homeless crisis improving, the drug epidemic being properly aided, like yeah it's good Kamala getting in trumps ass but all of us on this board probably could, like to be really honest I think ww3 is gonna have to happen and we repeat a win like in ww2 and cause a great reset frankly.

Like really, the only thing I can take away from this is trump ain't shyt, but here he is, no other republican even had a shot, I just want this shyt to be over already
Not to go too off-topic but I think it's probably a similar situation in many countries. Here in the UK we just got rid of our centre-right party, the main opposition (centre-left) got in, as a result things will improve for working people to an extent, BUT there is no indication that life is drastically going to improve for working people e.g. affordable housing, inflation tackled, meaningful employment, better treatment for mental health etc.

I feel like the situation is just amplified in America, i.e. more polarised politics, greater gap between the wealthiest and the working class.

Good luck American Coli brehs, November is going to be interesting for sure, but it's what happens after that and into the future which matters most

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i want kamal to win cause she's clearly more fit for the job

But I really have given up on America honestly, I don't realistically see housing being affordable, the homeless crisis improving, the drug epidemic being properly aided, like yeah it's good Kamala getting in trumps ass but all of us on this board probably could, like to be really honest I think ww3 is gonna have to happen and we repeat a win like in ww2 and cause a great reset frankly.

Like really, the only thing I can take away from this is trump ain't shyt, but here he is, no other republican even had a shot, I just want this shyt to be over already

Though we put so much on the President and rightfully so.

I think the bigger issue is that when the opposing party have the power they have in the house to essentially block or sabotage the president for the sake of being petty and see them fail not giving a fukk about how that may effect the country.

If the Repubs are blocking shyt Obama, Biden, and potentially what Kamala is trying to do to help the country…. At some point people gotta look at them like WTF are you doing?

If you have something legit better, speak up instead of delaying