[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This nikka is ridiculous. How did this nikka even get a sniff of any presidence
People sitting out the election had a hand in it. You have posters in running that bs talk now. And will be the first ones to criticize. :sas2:

This won't be an issue this go round. Gonna blow 2020 out of the water.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Watching this and remembering these shillbrehs really pretended that Biden was winning that debate. This is what barbecue chicken looks like goofies. Glad they got that senile mf up outta here.:mjlol:
The thing with trump is the same thing with a lot of posters on here. He can't get past the fact that he isn't running against Biden anymore. All his prep was built around a Biden rematch. It's why he just cannot stop bringing him up. His advisors no doubt tried but he is stuck on Biden. Same as a lot of posters in here. :sas2:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They like that shyt .

We said the same thing about Hilary and they supported Trump .
Hillary had the email fiasco. She was well ahead before that happened. The way you and other posters act like it's 2016 is really starting to come across like paid posting. Because if you're this obtuse for free I don't know what to even tell you.

The best you guys can really do is frequently bring up Biden and compare Kamala to Hillary? We have a whole Republicans against trump movement. A strong movement. That didn't exist in '16 and was in little pockets in '20.
Election night into next morning is gonna be fun on here.

The man is literally having a myriad of trouble attracting suburban women. That was before this debate. It has been going on for months now. What are you and these trump lackey posters even talking about? Do you even know anymore?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just donated $30 more to the Harris/Walz campaign. She deserved it after that performance last night. I know that isn't much, but dammit, a few months ago, even though I maintained that Trump would never be POTUS again, I was silently losing faith that we were going to lose the White House and now my faith has been restored.

giphy.webp

It's time to put these red hat assclowns where they belong once and for all - in the ground.

giphy.webp

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I own a house in Cambria Heights, numbnuts, you want the addy? The fact of the matter is even that derelict Adams is finally closing immigrant encampments, which has them scattered around the city driving up the homeless population. Like how the hell did you think inviting 10s of thousands of illegals in would ultimately end?
Cambria Heights :laff: a neighborhood where there's barely any potholes much less any serious violent crimes (with-in) the neighborhood & I say this living minutes away in Hewlett.

The extremism Is getting out of hand on this forum.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Trump 2028?
:mjlol:
Is this clown going to keep the party in a headlock or finally quit and ride off into the sunset?
:lupe:
Party might be stuck until he dies or gets locked up. Either or. The establishment needs to get him out the paint for real this time.
:beli:
Somehow this debate may not matter to those swing state voters on the fence. It will be old news by this weekend. As I stated before, political theater. Voter turn out is key. Now will is supporters feel defeated and not vote at all? That’s the real question and I think that’s a possibility unless he invigorates is coalition. Even if the going republican thought is 3v1, he did not look good at all. Trumpers will believe his spin, but real republicans can see the truth.

Hannity can’t help him neither. A debate with Fox won’t help at all. He needs to hit the trail hard these next 8 weeks and get voters to vote. Otherwise, jail it is for him.

Kamala needs to run don’t fukk it up game. You have 90% of the media behind you. You have all of Hollywood. Keep your mouth shut and hit the trails hard to get voters out.

It isn’t over, but last night wasn’t good for Trump.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The Republicans stripped it down to what you got...all of that was included originally.
The Rrpublicans killed a myriad of bills aimed at helping people during Biden's term. It's what they do. Same way they killed the border bill they kill a lot of stuff and then play dumb. And it works on a lot of folks. You can see by comments in here.

They talk about a bill's cost then turn around and pass tax cuts that tank the economy every single time. Because of its cost. :sas2:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

Them Nazi's thought they had something with that cat shyt right before the debate. shyt blew up in their face now he getting roasted about it after that old man screaming at the clouds rant he had about people "eating the dogs" :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The thing with trump is the same thing with a lot of posters on here. He can't get past the fact that he isn't running against Biden anymore. All his prep was built around a Biden rematch. It's why he just cannot stop bringing him up. His advisors no doubt tried but he is stuck on Biden. Same as a lot of posters in here. :sas2:
Agreed. Despite the many useful idiot shillbreh echoes of it being a right wing conspiracy to smear Biden and the many useful idiot shillbreh echoes of Trump being afraid of a Biden debate, it was really in everyone's best interest to get him outta there. Trump can't beat a candidate like Kamala Harris in a debate and he knows it. He wanted Biden back in there.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I did LOL when Trump talked about a transgendered illegal immigrant or some shyt. He didn't even know what he was talking about :mjlol:

It's interesting to see how much the debate was focused on Women's Rights, Economy, and Foreign Policy. Gun Control was hardly talked about (and it was cool to hear that Kamala was a gun owner) and Race Relations was a passing issue.
For all intents and purposes he was supposed to be able to roast her on economy and inflation but the buffoon was just never able to recover after the people leaving his rallies early haymaker. He couldn't control himself after that.