[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes, moving expenses were no longer deductible with the TCJA. Do you move every year? No. That's an exception.
Has nothing to do with just me, it was a great incentive period… no reason to remove it

And yes, nikkas like me moves a lot.. tf response is this

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Louisiana woman who was denied care while miscarrying because of Donald Trump: “Trump is responsible for overturning Roe. He brags about unleashing these abortion bans across the country and calls them 'a beautiful thing to watch.' He has said women should be punished for having abortions and states should be allowed to monitor women's pregnancies. And he has no plans to stop there. He would like to lead the way in passing a nationwide abortion ban”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I own a house in Cambria Heights, numbnuts, you want the addy? The fact of the matter is even that derelict Adams is finally closing immigrant encampments, which has them scattered around the city driving up the homeless population. Like how the hell did you think inviting 10s of thousands of illegals in would ultimately end?

youve never seen a single homeless illegal anywhere near cambria heights, elmont, st albans or any of the other surrounding neighborhoods. nikkas get on here and just LIE all day.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I was thinking the same thing….. that’s some disrespectful shyt I couldn’t let pass….. even if Trav don’t say nothing his brother should since that essentially could be his sister in law
This boy Musk speed running and making lots of enemies by being a creepo and exposing how much of a fukk stick he is.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
If kamala win its gon be lit in dc.

Pass the naan, and the lamb vindaloo...put it next to the greens(gon need more than a bathtub for this one) and yams..with samosas and beef patties.
Is the chicken jerk or tandoori....hell why not both

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Republican Shill trying to cope with his leader embarrassing L

Tariq going out sad. You don’t wanna vote for Kamala, fine. But he NEVER has smoke for Trump and he has no criticism for all the fukked up BS Trump was saying? Dude was completely uncomposed and emotional.