[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

This is bullshyt dude just never listens. Read any of Woodward's books on Trump's presidency. He'd come up with outlandish and goofy shyt and there would be an aid or an advisor who would quietly make it disappear. He'd rant and rave about it later and somebody like Graham or Mitch would put him on a decent path going forward. Not surprised Graham is playing stupid to save face.

This happened multiple times!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Why is Kamala flaunting dikk Cheney's endorsement? That is more likely to be used against her

The GOP base hates the Bush era Neocons and hardly any Dem voters are getting excited over dikk Cheney or the like

No they wont, they dont care about dikk Cheneys war criminality.

In fact, they endorse it.

If they felt otherwise, they would have been used that argument

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
This won't be an issue this go round. Gonna blow 2020 out of the water.
The other day I saw a clip where Trump said that it won't be a close election. In my head I said
tenor.gif

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Why are republicans pushing this animal eating fake shyt when their voters have been eating roadkill animals as far as vehicles have existed? These muthafukkas all of a sudden care about animals :mjlol:
These are the cacs that rock those PETA shirts
where the PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals :mjlol:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Just as I predicted...

Kamala would wash Trump in a debate because she's unfazed by his whole existence and everything he says out of his mouth doesn't make her sweat.

Trump wouldn't have any ammo to debate against her outside of his usual “jokes and insults” that appeal to all his laughers and gigglers who tend to find him funny.
Kamala flamed his ass last night. She cooked, and when I say that, I mean she baked, fried, sauteed, seared, stewed, flame-grilled, (etc) his ass in every cooking method possible.

Trump debating her was a waste of time as he didn't have much of anything to use against and pretty much did what he usually does, lie, rambling on about nothing, and acting like a comedian.

He missed Biden because, against him, everything would've been more predictable and easygoing while using Joe's age against, but last night, Kamala had him running in circles, gasping for air. I doubt there will be another debate because it'll just be a repeat of last night; in his debates against Biden, it was always a toss-up on who had the better night, but last night, there was no contest; Kamala shinned from the beginning to the end, straight blowout.

bright black

All Star
Daps
I didnt watch it live but I followed along in the thread. What did this hoe trump say about the central park 5?

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I didnt watch it live but I followed along in the thread. What did this hoe trump say about the central park 5?
He justified his full page ad about them by saying they admitted to the crime n were guilty. He also basically said u gotta go back 40-50 years to find anything racist on him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

He still defends and felt he was right to do what he did, then tried to damage their credibility saying they said they did do it then they said they didn’t… blah blah