[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's in desperation.

Bought twitter for 40+ billion dollars and losing that money faster than James Harden in a strip club

If only more countries followed Brazil's move, he'd be fukked up something serious.

Shoot I hope people start buying Rivians over Teslas:mjlit:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@Phil_Lewis_
Trump when asked about his plans to replace the Affordable Care Act: "I have concepts of a plan." /search?q=#debate2024

2/11
@camhashoes
Coming unprepared to your 3rd election cycle is an interesting strategy

3/11
@SabuOfficial
He said I’m just gonna freestyle.

4/11
@Ifiemi_
My nikka just freestyling this shyt
He's got no plan😭😭

5/11
@DiaryOfKeysus
People still finna vote for him

6/11
@tinyandagod
😂😂
He should have never accepted this debate. He has totally destroyed himself.

7/11
@SweetCarmel77
Lying cause there is NO PLAN!

8/11
@Xavier1415
Man is getting cooked!

9/11
@MIKEFRMQNZ
Years later … still no plan

10/11
@Nljigakulive
So he’s had 10 years of “repeal and replace” and still doesn’t know what he’s replacing it with

11/11
@MidnightMonaye

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKXnQPWAAE25IO.jpg

GXKY55EW4AAI-is.jpg

GXKX54oWUAAA-cr.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/30
@Phil_Lewis_
"Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people ... Clearly he is having a very difficult time processing that," Kamala Harris says /search?q=#Debate2024

2/30
@korocky8
My girl called him a “Disgrace” 😂😂

3/30
@liftedtrucks21
She’s kicking his ass

4/30
@imnotpopbase
this read is so nasty

5/30
@gujjuallrounder
WHAT IN TF- EATING PETS?!? TRUMP IS
ABSOLUTELY INSANE 😳 /search?q=#Debate2024

6/30
@itsreallyZona
He gon be punchin air otw home lol

7/30
@english_shamar
Yeah, she’s cooking him.

8/30
@Fearfullymade99
1 of thee best quotes of the night👏🏽

9/30
@Kiran_Fatima2
81 million voices send a clear msg but it seems he's still struggling to hear it. Time to move forward, not backwards

10/30
@VickEBarbz
Best part so far!

11/30
@utdmikey_
lol got him

12/30
@Ifiemi_
He's losing his shyt💀💀💀

13/30
@chiku167
New meme unlocked
/search?q=#Debate2024

14/30
@diamondhanddegn

15/30
@KhatanRaheel
Trump staffers kinda wishing his mic was muted during his answers too. /search?q=#debate2024 /search?q=#debata

16/30
@IeProdigyyy
Clock it

17/30
@Chermusician
It’s hard to process lies.

18/30
@MidnightMonaye

19/30
@ColeWorldSIMBA

20/30
@Iam_KT
Got me🤣

21/30
@aleenaamiir
It’s a sharp statement highlighting the 2020 election results.

22/30
@USA_3Branches
The Choice is Clear. Vote for /search?q=#HarrisWalz2024 /search?q=#VeteransAgainstTrump

23/30
@JohnnyGharebu
Well you k ow why /search?q=#Trump says /search?q=#Kamabla in /search?q=#debate2024

/search?q=#KamablaCoin /search?q=#Kamabla

@KamablaCoin
Kamabla Coin

24/30
@Jp_bishnoi_29
“quiet please” HUH /search?q=#Debate2024

25/30
@Deadturtleninja

26/30
@youthofindiaaaa
Debate 2024 had its challenges, with candidates sometimes veering into personal attacks both sides have for their policies. Despite the chaos, it was a reminder of the vibrant democratic process and the importance of staying informed on key issues like healthcare and climate change. 🌍🗳️💬
/search?q=#Debate
/search?q=#Debate2024
/search?q=#Digitaldetox /search?q=#WhereIsJustice

27/30
@kishorchuman
same Kamala, same /search?q=#Debate2024

28/30
@Rajendra3401
Lmao Trump just got cooked in one sentence /search?q=#PresidentialDebate /search?q=#PresidentialDebate2024
/search?q=#Debate2024

29/30
@AttorneyGriggs

30/30
@_Majid_Ali
Right

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKPeJ9XAAArmwS.jpg

GXKUxw2XkAAtmML.jpg

GXL6hzfXMAAZX6C.jpg

GXKUOpUasAAb3pg.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hillary had the email fiasco. She was well ahead before that happened. The way you and other posters act like it's 2016 is really starting to come across like paid posting. Because if you're this obtuse for free I don't know what to even tell you.

The best you guys can really do is frequently bring up Biden and compare Kamala to Hillary? We have a whole Republicans against trump movement. A strong movement. That didn't exist in '16 and was in little pockets in '20.
Election night into next morning is gonna be fun on here.

The man is literally having a myriad of trouble attracting suburban women. That was before this debate. It has been going on for months now. What are you and these trump lackey posters even talking about? Do you even know anymore?
These dudes are politically lazy.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I think the problem is we have a generation of people that just look at MAGA types as inbred hill billy's who
aren't thinking about what they support.

Ol' Boy who got his cap peeled at Trump's rally wasn't ignorant to what he was supporting.

He 100% knew what MAGA meant as a Dog whistle.

He was obviously and blatantly a backwards piece of shyt but he's not ignorant to what he supports.

He wasn't an anomaly, many, many people like this exist.
I don't think so. Numbers wise this type is the majority of MAGA. But people absolutely also know who Elon and Peter Thiel are. After all there were several police, CEOs, even congressmen who took part in J6

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Though we put so much on the President and rightfully so.

I think the bigger issue is that when the opposing party have the power they have in the house to essentially block or sabotage the president for the sake of being petty and see them fail not giving a fukk about how that may effect the country.

If the Repubs are blocking shyt Obama, Biden, and potentially what Kamala is trying to do to help the country…. At some point people gotta look at them like WTF are you doing?

If you have something legit better, speak up instead of delaying
That's a great point, basically it comes down to, if our governing parties are divided and against each other, we can't get anything meaningful done, I just wonder how that'll ever fix itself, maybe future generations having way more empathy than the current ones in office.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
these people should just come out and say how they really feel. they don’t think a black woman is intelligent enough to be president.

:mjpls:
These MFS are signal-boosting trump referring to President Biden as "Your Boss". It's condescending and I hope that shyt pissed off successful women women in general

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

He got popped and knows it so he'll take his ball and go home.

FINALLY somebody did what should have been done long ago: set traps for Trump based on his personality disorder, get him rattled, and constantly attack the things he believes to be his strengths. Kamala hit him on his rallies and wealth, and it completely fukked up his brain for the rest of the debate. The rally thing is what changed things. I thought Trump was relatively on message until that point, and then he never recovered.

Remember in A Few Good Men when Tom Cruise realized he could get the general to admit he was guilty by appealing to his sense of strength/morality? That's exactly what Kamala did. She knew he'd bite because he's a narcissist. I'd bet money you can get Trump to admit to all types of shyt based on how you say it. If you say Trump crushed unions like a dog he'd agree because in his mind being strong and crushing someone/something is never a bad thing.