[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Can't get much more worthless as a closing argument than that. He's going to bed dreaming of sleepy Joe and the good ol days when he was safe.
I was thoroughly entertained though:heh:

I'm still not pro Kamala but I don't know if there has ever been an easier presidential pick since I've been legally able to vote in 04.

lol that was such a garbage voting year I stayed out. Even at 17 I could see how stupid the lesser of two evils shyt is….:ehh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
we shouldn’t discount the probability that trump, operating from a white supremacist frame of mind, believed he was strutting into a debate that would be a cakewalk.

the idea that kamala, half black and half indian, would intellectually outclass him is so unfathomable as to be beneath consideration among trump and his orbit of lackeys.

:francis:

She hit him with the “Y'all nikkas dreamed it, I've seen it
Body warm, heart anemic @I Really Mean It
IMG-0742.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
idk.
I don't think anyone "Won".
I feel like the American people lost and we were served up slop this evening.

I have no fukking clue what I just watched.

Repeated Oct. 7th propaganda like footage didn't leak JUST THIS WEEK of them killing their own citizens that were fleeing "Hamas".
Calling it a "War" and not a genocidal mission to Annex the rest of the palestinian territory and displace them.

Talking about climate change then endorsing fracking?

The republican...everything ? Fighting Force? John McCain?

Healthcare? They're terrible on it.
Just bad man.

To be real, this is what should be taken away from all this. Rather than getting caught up in the pageantry and “red team vs blue team” sports fan nature of our politics there needs to be a serious indictment on the whole system at large.

But we’re always presented this end times scenario every four years to keep us from pressing for all of our interests in exchange for saving ourselves from the candidate we feel is going to end our lives. Truly underscores how propagandized we are. I’m glad I’m not watching this from outside of the country, people outside of the star spangled bubble really looking at us like we live in a giant insane asylum….:ehh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Kamala came in and cleaned house! She was the more confident, poised and focused out there. Handled Trump in such an easy fashion. Donald Trump on the other hand looked a bit rattled, unfocused and angry at times. That being said, she definitely needs to keep applying the pressure. Don’t let up because you won the debate. Campaign as hard as you can in those key states.