[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i'm over here dying at the fact thisdude is now tryna say the mods were against them cause they forced him to actually answer a question :mjlol:

then the closest thing to an actual answer was form him we got was "i got concepts of a plan"

:laff::laff::laff:

It's just cope. If you are gonna say they're aborting babies after they're born you better be ready to post receipts after a fact check. fukk outta here with that.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you're not a cac you definitely think like one. The mods can't send you to jail for your shytty concern trolling
These agents are saying all the cac key words you hear from bots on twitter

1. “NYC is a third world country”
2. “Theyre trying to supress my free speech”

Im waiting for “theyre going to take our guns” or bring up DEI. :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Harris won, but it was skewed. They let her slide with way more lies and non-answers than Trump. He should have held onto a Fox debate to even it out. We still lose either way.

This election is ass.

Were there any bigger lies than post birth abortions? Or the Haitian thing cats thing?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
KR6XTae.jpeg

uhh-ok.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'mma spend 10 seconds on this because you sound sus.

By that post, I meant that Dems fought to get rid of insurance providers being able to take away your insurance or raise your rates because you had a pre-existing condition.

Stupid ass Americans have already gotten so used to this privilege that they forgot what it used to be like 15-20 years ago.
I got denied health insurance completely, not even at a premium rate because of pre existing health conditions prior to ObamaCare :francis: thankfully I got hired at AT&T eventually which was unioned and I got health insurance through them. ObamaCare helped people like me that couldnt get insured out but the rates are incredibly high if its not through a job

You know what its like getting denial letters from health insurance companies :damn: fukk them :damn:

im not you

All Star
Daps
I own a house in Cambria Heights, numbnuts, you want the addy? The fact of the matter is even that derelict Adams is finally closing immigrant encampments, which has them scattered around the city driving up the homeless population. Like how the hell did you think inviting 10s of thousands of illegals in would ultimately end?
'numbnuts' :skip:

cac alert

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
This debate was just finger pointing and bullshyt. So glad I'm voting Dr Jill Stein

Are you registered to vote in Maryland?

The only vote that matters for you is Hogan vs Alsobrooks. I'm not impressed when all of your mayors/county execs/senators/,governors are black.

I'm not impressed. You're risking nothing

Shout out to an amazing local politician in Calvin Ball for Howard county Maryland

1198-1-10367b.jpg