[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I own a house in Cambria Heights, numbnuts, you want the addy? The fact of the matter is even that derelict Adams is finally closing immigrant encampments, which has them scattered around the city driving up the homeless population. Like how the hell did you think inviting 10s of thousands of illegals in would ultimately end?
Niqqa please. You goggled the fukk outta that shyt and are repeating outta town twitter "3rd world country" bullshyt. You ain't here. You spewing nonsense.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
sSMLLzV.png
This needs to be an official :russ:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liberal are responsible for sheltering ppl? That makes absolutely no sense :dead:

I'mma spend 10 seconds on this because you sound sus.

By that post, I meant that Dems fought to get rid of insurance providers being able to take away your insurance or raise your rates because you had a pre-existing condition.

Stupid ass Americans have already gotten so used to this privilege that they forgot what it used to be like 15-20 years ago.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Brehs. Some transgendered Honduran just ate my fukking cat

:damn:
That nikka Trump was telling the truth! :wtf: :damn: :wtf: :damn:

My nikka!

I have a house cat that never goes outside and some half Venezuelan half Haitian transgender fresh off of a prison sex surgery broke into my house and ate my cat right in front of me !!!

:damn:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Honestly

I still can’t see how 80 million people would vote for a rambling, racist, narcissistic, untruthful, idiot:yeshrug:

My taxes still high.. same as it was when he was in office. in fact, Trump removed the Tax incentive you get from moving too. I could’ve wrote 15k off my taxes but this orange idiot decided to remove the program the year I moved.

Yes, moving expenses were no longer deductible with the TCJA. Do you move every year? No. That's an exception.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'mma spend 10 seconds on this because you sound sus.

By that post, I meant that Dems fought to get rid of insurance providers being able to take away your insurance or raise your rates because you have a pre-existing condition.

Stupid ass Americans have already gotten so used to this privilege that they forgot what it used to be like 15-20 years ago.
I sound sus??? WTF is your angle here???

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why is Kamala flaunting dikk Cheney's endorsement? That is more likely to be used against her

The GOP base hates the Bush era Neocons and hardly any Dem voters are getting excited over dikk Cheney or the like
I don't like him, but it's not about the base. She's trying to get the Republicans that feel like they no longer have a party. It's a slight risk, but she will likely get some voters that normally wouldn't support her.

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I don't like him, bit it's not about the base. She's trying to get the Republicans that feel like they no longer have a party. It's a slight risk, but she will likely get some voters that normally wouldn't support her.

I know it's not about the base, but he is probably one of the least liked Republicans overall

But bringing up his own staff picks shytting on him was great, and she should have gone even further with that

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Tbh, I know my stances would attract hardcore Democrats stans on this website.

They already got @ORDER_66 out of the paint, so I figure they'll try to come for me and try to suppress my free speech next.

If they're waiting for me to pop out as a secret white person and/or some kind of secret Tom/Anti-Black person, the coli servers
will fall off before that ever happens.

If you're not a cac you definitely think like one. The mods can't send you to jail for your shytty concern trolling