[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You shouldn't look at voting as simply a vote for President. The unfortunate thing about your comment(s) are that you should be paying more attention to your local politics that will probably have a greater impact on whatever issues you are seeing around you.

I know that. There's literally no office of significance being voted on in NYC this year. I do want Adams gone, though. But that's next year.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
sSMLLzV.png
This was me when that MF got asked about his plans for healthcare and he gave a 1000-word juelz

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Move to Alabama to where people think and act like you, CAC.

Bad enough NC got Mark Robinson's c00n azz. :camby:

Talk about c00n ass, while the dems offer you nothing and bring in illegals by the bus load. Can't pull into Home Depot without getting swarmed. Got em camped out in front of people's buildings. Offering them free room and board, while our property taxes and rents skyrocket. fukk outta here, you goomba

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Talk about c00n ass, while the dems offer you nothing and bring in illegals by the bus load. Can't pull into Home Depot without getting swarmed. Got em camped out in front of people's buildings. Offering them free room and board, while our property taxes and rents skyrocket. fukk outta here, you goomba

That was debunked. Those illegals are Mostly gone in NYC and you spreading nonsense. Rents went up because of greedy landlords going unchecked.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Where the fukk do you live in NYC?

I own a house in Cambria Heights, numbnuts, you want the addy? The fact of the matter is even that derelict Adams is finally closing immigrant encampments, which has them scattered around the city driving up the homeless population. Like how the hell did you think inviting 10s of thousands of illegals in would ultimately end?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did LOL when Trump talked about a transgendered illegal immigrant or some shyt. He didn't even know what he was talking about :mjlol:

It's interesting to see how much the debate was focused on Women's Rights, Economy, and Foreign Policy. Gun Control was hardly talked about (and it was cool to hear that Kamala was a gun owner) and Race Relations was a passing issue.