"8% tips don't pay my tuition"- thot

Should tips be enough to pay college tuition?

• Yes

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 101 91.8%

• Total voters

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt this the very 1st scene in Reservoir Dogs
:russ:

Somebody just needs to start talking about Madonna being a whore, then we'll be all the way there
ig_ssnNNpILC-UwkYWufez2GxvtmZg6oPjySDg33MKc.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka fukk is you talm bout? It's so many military banners and sigs on here. And you bytching about a damn header under my avi? Really? Who alias is this mayne?

nikka in here talking shyt to everybody but saying other nikkas are trying hard. Clown shyt.
nikka you dap fish in every thread. I try hard yet I'm (in the red)? You dumbass

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
5 pages and nobody said this... the fault isn’t in the customer nor the waitress who expects more money... it’s on the bullsh1t USA system of relying heavily on tips and not paying waiters/waitresses a real wage that is at fault here... it’s a crap system, scrap it and do like Europe... just another case of the United States being behind in allowing entities to skate by while letting the general worker and consumer to fit the bill

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Tips stands for=To Insure Prompt Service

I used to be a waitress in undergrad so I always give good tips. Even if the waitress was struggling b/c I know how fukked up the food industry is.

First off, people are a$$holes. Entitled, extra, needy a$$holes who will take up all of your time and attention, harrass you, sexually harrass you, be nasty, say they ordered one thing, swear they ordered something different, claim the food or service was bad just to get out of paying for it, and while u sitting there trying to be professional to those types, you missing tables and other potential customers and tips. Some people steal tips, and in some restaurants you have to share tips with the other workers. More fukkery. Not to mention when the cook fukks up the order or u gotta deal with a Karen. I cursed a customer plumb out and dumped her food on the floor and told her she could get her ass busted to the white meat for coming out of her mouth at me wrong b4 I quit. I’m actually surprised they didn’t call the cops on me that day. :palm: Even the guy she was with knew her doxy ass was wrong. Sittin there looking apologetic. I can’t stand hateful people.

On good shifts, depending on the restaurant and the crowd, you can make good money. On an good 3-4 hr shift I’ve pulled in like $150-200. But on bad days you barely make $50-75 or less depending on the restaurant you work in.
They definitely need to give servers a better hourly wage tho. Servers should go on strike.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tips stands for=To Insure Prompt Service

I used to be a waitress in undergrad so I always give good tips. Even if the waitress was struggling b/c I know how fukked up the food industry is.

First off, people are a$$holes. Entitled, extra, needy a$$holes who will take up all of your time and attention, harrass you, sexually harrass you, be nasty, say they ordered one thing, swear they ordered something different, claim the food or service was bad just to get out of paying for it, and while u sitting there trying to be professional to those types, you missing tables and other potential customers and tips. Some people steal tips, and in some restaurants you have to share tips with the other workers. More fukkery. Not to mention when the cook fukks up the order or u gotta deal with a Karen. I cursed a customer plumb out and dumped her food on the floor and told her she could get her ass busted to the white meat for coming out of her mouth at me wrong b4 I quit. I’m actually surprised they didn’t call the cops on me that day. :palm: Even the guy she was with knew her doxy ass was wrong. Sittin there looking apologetic. I can’t stand hateful people.

On good shifts, depending on the restaurant and the crowd, you can make good money. On an good 3-4 hr shift I’ve pulled in like $150-200. But on bad days you barely make $50-75 or less depending on the restaurant you work in.
They definitely need to give servers a better hourly wage tho. Servers should go on strike.
And this is why some people are entitled. Stop rewarding shytty /lack of service