"8% tips don't pay my tuition"- thot

Should tips be enough to pay college tuition?

• Yes

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 101 91.8%

• Total voters

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And this is why some people are entitled. Stop rewarding shytty /lack of service
:mjlol:I know I’m part of the problem but I be seeing that look in their eyes when they dead on their feet and jumping from having no help on their shift and I just can’t do em like that. They gotta be rude or awful for me not to leave at least a lil something.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I never understood tipping based on the amount of money you spend. The two are not even related. Tipping should be based on something relevant like how many people you served or how long you served a party. The fact that I can get the same service but have to pay more because I decided to ordered something more expensive makes no sense.

With that said, for good service I never tip less than 15%. It’s usually in 18-20% range. I still don’t like it though, lol

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Boo hoo

tumblr_oad35bpVVO1v6w3juo2_500.gifv

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s a bad tip for an $184+ bill. I can understand if someone doesn’t want to give a 20% tip, but @ least give half that..I normally tip 15-20% or double the tax.

So, I understand the sentiment, especially if she waited on them hand & foot, but what I can’t rock with is her disrespecting her customers for undertipping. She know damn well that undertipping and no tipping comes with the territory when doing that type of job.

She i college, so she gotta hustle harder and get a couple of gigs plus student loans to make ends meet. Depending on a low wage gig to support oneself is t practical, especially during these times..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s a bad tip for an $184+ bill. I can understand if someone doesn’t want to give a 20% tip, but @ least give half that..I normally tip 15-20% or double the tax.

So, I understand the sentiment, especially if she waited on them hand & foot, but what I can’t rock with is her disrespecting her customers for undertipping. She know damn well that undertipping and no tipping comes with the territory when doing that type of job.

She i college, so she gotta hustle harder and get a couple of gigs plus student loans to make ends meet. Depending on a low wage gig to support oneself is t practical, especially during these times..
Tip is for the service provided. If you are a shytty server, I don’t care if I ran a $800 check, you beat. She assumes she did something to earn a tip. That assumption is what these same bytches like to call entitlement.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I've never worked in the food industry, but I know a lot of people are ass holes. They have you running back and forth doing extra shyt. Stay your bytch ass home if you can tip accordingly. :camby:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tip is for the service provided. If you are a shytty server, I don’t care if I ran a $800 check, you beat.

Apparently, she gave good service, so she should have been given a higher tip, IMO. I would have give her $40, if given great service. She is an ingrate, but her customer is a cheapskate. Even Steven..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was watching a vacation charter yacht show and at the end, the guest give the captain a $17,000 tip to split among the crew. The female stewardess says “Ugh....What? They usually tip 20k”

Ungrateful ass bytch.

:snoop:
I would’ve took the whole thing back. Said “Y’all beat and you can blame this bytch.”