"8% tips don't pay my tuition"- thot

Should tips be enough to pay college tuition?

• Yes

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 101 91.8%

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah. She should’nt feel entitled to tell the customer what they should be tipping. Tf? fukk her goofy ass. She should be happy for any and everything she gets

You quoted me saying that it was a shytty tip, correct?

I also said she should be fired for commenting on the tip...

The fact remains.... it's still a shytty tip

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Instead of posting shady snaps you could be unionizing and demanding a hourly wage dummy
They don't want that though. Because despite "shytty tips" they know they can mostly end up getting a salary that's undeserving for a base level job where your replacement is readily available. Yes dealing with shytty people is stressful but that's customer service! All you do is listen to a request and give said request to another person that prepares it. Then you carry said dish and beverage. I'll be glad when we have fukking robots replace these types. They know how the system works, they know they can get paid more than they are worth, so it's worth the gamble to em. fukk the American tipping culture. Pay your employees a fair fukking wage so they can live and keep that same energy when you wanna disrespect the cashier and baggers and cart pushers. Keep that same energy for the fast food workers. Fight to get fair fukking wages.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They don't want that though. Because despite "shytty tips" they know they can mostly end up getting a salary that's undeserving for a base level job where your replacement is readily available. Yes dealing with shytty people is stressful but that's customer service! All you do is listen to a request and give said request to another person that prepares it. Then you carry said dish and beverage. I'll be glad when we have fukking robots replace these types. They know how the system works, they know they can get paid more than they are worth, so it's worth the gamble to em. fukk the American tipping culture. Pay your employees a fair fukking wage so they can live and keep that same energy when you wanna disrespect the cashier and baggers and cart pushers. Keep that same energy for the fast food workers. Fight to get fair fukking wages.
I personally won't miss human servers when this happens. People forget we used to have to leave tips when getting gas and buying groceries. because they unnecessary additional services like carry out, and people pumping for you back then. Matter fact they don't even really need robots. I can grab my food myself. They only saving us a 20 foot walk.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I tip based on service,not the bill.

Y'all some zip daam fools giving someone a fifth to a quarter of the total bill as a tip.

This is the problem, standards have been set so fukking low! You're suppose to be kind, you're suppose to move with hast, you're suppose to make sure everything is correct, you're suppose to refill that drink if that's the restaurant policy. And on the flip, I'm all for enforcing a rudeness, entitled Karen fee for treating servers like shyt! We are here on the internet arguing over a dumb fukked up practice whole these raggedy business owners won't pay their workers a fair wages or they are failures that can't figure out how. So so many other countries have this shyt figured out all ready it's not rocket science.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
This is the problem, standards have been set so fukking low! You're suppose to be kind, you're suppose to move with hast, you're suppose to make sure everything is correct, you're suppose to refill that drink if that's the restaurant policy. And on the flip, I'm all for enforcing a rudeness, entitled Karen fee for treating servers like shyt! We are here on the internet arguing over a dumb fukked up practice whole these raggedy business owners won't pay their workers a fair wages or they are failures that can't figure out how. So so many other countries have this shyt figured out all ready it's not rocket science.
You are completely right.

Working in the food service industry can be tiring, yet being a server is customer service based and is a reflection of the restaurants employee morale.

Rude customers should not affect your service performance, for the fact the service speaks for itself and some establishments pride themselves on their service.

There are times the server came by once( left her change), and where the server made sure we where good everytime they passed by (put tip directly in hand).

The problem is American tradition and entitlement coupled with low wages.